Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assorted questions

1. How much lore should I learn to be prepared to rp and where do I start?

2. What is the factory and how does it work. I mean I know what it is to a certain extent, but I think someone answering that question might clarify it in my mind a bit.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Flarevyron"]

Sup.

1. None. It's 849 years after the Star Wars movies take place AND we are following a massive collapse in Galactic Society. So it's a brave new world. Full of new factions, new Force Users, and a horde of new technologies. A blank slate really. See The Timeline for more information.

You start by creating a character profile, then you can either join a Faction or just start role playing immediately. The Public and Private RP sections are open to you the moment your character profile is posted. The only limit is your own imagination.

2. The Factory is where you can build stuff, people, planets, and more; and have other writers, (factory judges,) approve it's usefulness. Whether for battle, sale, or story purposes. It is an optional experience too. Nothing that you draft for your stories or RPs is required to go through the Factory, (unless an Admin or Roleplaying Judge demands it.) Think of it as a workshop for creating story resources. Nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom