Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Board Owner (Video Response)

I got done talking to a lot of people about a lot of stuff yesterday concerning morale, and basically the response is "you're not approachable" or "I'm scared to talk to mods." I can totally understand this because I have friggin lightning flashing in my avatar and signature. While we're working to replace the lightning with rainbows, I'd like to give the chance to any member of SWRP to ask me a question. I'll compile the top 10 highest liked questions and answer them in video format just to show you how much of a Star Wars dweeb I really am.

Try to keep it PG-13, plz.

Not a question, but I did find the perfect image for your rainbow theme. Bask in its majesty.

CuteRainbowUnicorn.gif

Hmm...a question...a...question...oh, I know!

Why is the rum gone? :p

Honestly, I haven't seen you as unapproachable, just slightly intimidating because, well, you're the Admin; who doesn't?

Although if you do want a question, what were your first thoughts, hopes, and inspirations when creating the site?

Two things.
  • You're evil.
  • I hate you.

totes kidding, ilubby

Oh, and a question I suppose. With your main goal always being to move forward and improve the site, I'll ask this. It's been one year, the site has improved leaps and bounds of where you even yourself thought it would be.

Where do you see SWRP: Chaos in a year from now? You can take that from either the forum functionality(technical side) or events and plans for new features and what not that you'd like to see implemented.

What logistics will be changed soon? That being rules on dominions, invasions, the factory major factions, etc. Will there be any new additions(such as a specific way to do fleet battles for events or invasions)?

Nisha Decrilla

N
@[member="Ayden Cater"]

I thought as much.... ah well, we've all made that one stupid drunken mistake, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom