Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armor Designers and Armor Builders

Ladies and Gentleman, Boy's and Girls. I have a need for people that are willing to supply their company to The Sovereign Imperial State. We have many ideas for many types of armor to supply to our troops, but none of us are actually able to build armor. We have many ideas, but we are willing to allow you to let your mind wonder, so long as the armor is an imperial style. It doesn't need to look exact, but we are after some actual armor.

Anyone up to a meeting and signing thread can feel free to post here. Asteroid Base Alpha is always willing to accept people :)

I was thinking of making a subsidiary that makes armor, weapons and would be my main companies security firm as well. What you mean by supply do you mean an exclusive contract or just under the sovereign Imperial state and no one else?
[member="Jayden Sanders"]

[member="Darth Erebos"]

It'd be an exclusive contract, with regular RP's meeting and discussing how armor is coming along. I would never stop anyone working with other people so.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

No worries. You want to start it? I struggle to start threads these days. Asteroid Base Alpha will rp'ly be expecting you so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom