Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you still here? Come join us for a chat.

There's several threads up that need your attention and your opinions if you are still active within the faction or wish to be. If you want to help get the momentum going the right way in this faction, you need to speak up. So come, join us and let's have a chat.

If you haven't spoken up, now is the time. :)

Levantine and You

Faction Owner / Admin Nominees

New Faction Threads / Activity

I tried only to @mention on one of your characters because I know several in here have multiple characters within the faction. If I don't know you well, I may have missed the boat on that one.

[member="Zap Angel"] | [member="Vassik Kilvaari"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Token Waters"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="The Hound"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Seydon of Arda"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Serena Bouie"] | [member="Sasha"] | [member="Sargon Vynea"] | [member="Sadarus Azzar"] | [member="Rosa Gunn"] | [member="Rorwarr"] [member="Quorl"] | [member="Odysseus"] | [member="Nephesh Raivah"] | [member="Navo Intan"] | [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Natalya Selanne"] | [member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Masamune Tametomo"] | [member="Marselia Urstalis"] | [member="Logan Falkov"] | [member="Livia Maddox"] | [member="Leith Kaerdyn"] | [member="Kira Talith"] | [member="Katya Shorn"] | [member="Karnyn Turrell"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Kala'ndryl Ryj"] | [member="Kal Izka"] | [member="Kaile Vera"] | [member="Kaia Starchaser"] | [member="Judah Lesan"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="John Hunt"] | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Jaxton Ravos"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="Jame Kaman Dar"] | [member="Jacy Sallow "]| [member="Isaiah Dashiell"] | [member="Ilias Nytrau"] | [member="Holland"] | [member="Grimstar"] | [member="Glurp"] | [member="Genu Kudd"] | [member="Gaia"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Digo Odel"] | [member="Dashal Vance"] | [member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Callista Gseran"] | [member="Cabe Cassell"] | [member="Buliwyf Jarhulda"] | [member="Bryndís Silvertide"] | [member="Bella of Giaca"] | [member="Ayden Quell"] | [member="Avonus Nothrael"] | [member="Aventus Arentino "]| [member="Asbjörn Olafsson"] | [member="Adele Adonai"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom