Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you my Huckleberry?

So, title is pretty straight. The focus of the thread(s) I am seeking are duels. I don't need grand story arcs, but I would like there to be a little something more than just 'wander into cantina and fight random character'. I'm tagging a few people I know I'd like to square off against, but I understand if you are busy.

[member="Ember Rekali"] - Speed Kid v.s. The Mountain of Mandalore.. Might be... Instructive... Wouldn't mind a go at Ashin either.
[member="Fabula Caromed"] - Longshot... But i've always wanted to fight you. No real reason why.
[member="Corvus Raaf"] - This would be less a grudge match, and more of two cousins having a bit of sport.
[member="Ordo"] - Kinda the same as Ember... I've always wanted to fight you really.
[member="Seydon of Arda"] - what say you bud? Good ole fashion bladesman duel?
[member="Darth Vornskr"] - might be fun to meditate w/ the Skywalker saber and have a vision duel w/ you ala Luke in Dagobah?
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] - You'd kick my ass. But it might be fun to have you do it.
[member="Aaralyn Rekali-Gyndar"] - Maybe you test my worthiness to keep the saber I recovered?
[member="Josiah Denko"] - I'm sure one of your faces could spare me a good fight?
[member="Arrbi Betna"] - I have a history with the Mandos.... Might be fun to cross you?
[member="Darius"] - A duel against your pops? Or I still need to learn Vapaad, if you can spare Cyril.
[member="Chevu Visz"] / [member="Sage Bane"] - Either of these faces would be fun to (try) and poke holes in
[member="Darth Vulkan"] - You. Me. No fancy armor-toys. Just a grudge match.
Sure there are more, but I need to run out to eat! Hit me up here or in PM with your ideas... Taking all comers...This guy needs some fights and such under his belt, and invasions typically aren't my thing, though i'm trying it out with an upcoming GA one, since they are deviating from the norm.

Also, tap my bio. If I can teach you a form or technique, or you know one I don't, we can build the duel around that!

Duel List(In Order)
  • [member="Keira Ticon"] - Ongoing
  • [member="Ordo"] - Up Next
  • [member="Fabula Caromed"]
  • [member="Corvus Raaf"]
  • [member="Darth Vulkan"]
  • [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
  • [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Like, if you really want to, I'd be willing to discuss it. But dueling in general has lost a bit of its luster for me.

...Hm...at least it has for Fabula. If you'd like to discuss what's behind door number two, my PM box is open.

[member="Darth Vulkan"] - Can't say as I know much about it, but that would be the point. Something he isn't good at. Somewhere where the Force is cut off, and ionite/electrical storms make lightsabers and armor dangerous, both because the systems don't work, and wearing metal might make you a lightning magnet.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Beyond the obvious incentive.

You have my interest because - it's a clean ordeal and you are asking for help, in essence. I'm happy to provide what I can, however I can.

What did you have in mind?

[member="Julius Sedaire"]
11910247_732976193497850_2138850250_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom