Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ar'durv Assault Starfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrunga Kalsiljic

D
ootmian.jpg

Intent: With many factions creating their own ships and technology, I feel that it would be a decent idea for the Hutt Cartel to have a string of ships and weapons unique to the faction as well as available on the blackmarket. This will be the fourth of a series of tech submissions aimed to fleshing out a Hutt Fleet. While Wookieepedia does have a few Hutt affiliated ships listed, the specs for them are not readily available and it is hardly as extensive as that of the Republic's and Empire's. I hope that by making these ships, the Hutt Cartel can legitimately use some sort of unique fleet while also giving writers specific numbers to use when fleeting.

This entry will fill the role of an assault bomber, like the Y-Wing.

Manufacturer: Sublight Products Corporation
Model: A'durv Assault Starfighter
Affiliation: Hutt Cartel
Modularity: No standard modularity features
Production: Mass-produced
Material: Titanium
Classification: Starfighter
Production Line: Ar'durv-series
Role: Assault bomber
Height: 8 meters
Width: 8 meters
Length: 13 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Cryogenic power cell
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 2
Minimum Crew: 1 pilot
Optimal Crew: 1 pilot, 1 gunner
Armaments:
  • Light lasercannon (2)
  • Light turreted ion cannon (1)
  • Proton missile launchers (2)
    Load: 4 light payload missiles each

[*]Proton bombs (4)
Non-Combative Attachments:
  • Navigation computer, 10 jump limit
  • Flight computer
  • Standard targeting system
  • Light-Medium deflector shield
  • Medium range subspace transceiver
  • Standard sensor system
Passenger Capacity: None
Cargo Capacity: None, for non-payload
Consumables: 4 days
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class 2.5

Description: In the event that the Hutt Cartel needed to seriously punish a rebelling species, or needed to take down larger ships, they found the Ar'durv Assault Starfighter to be extremely useful. Against other starfighters, the Ar'durv could not compare. It was essentially an Arok Starfighter without sufficient anti-starfighter weaponry. However, if protected, the Ar'durv Assault Starfighter could have rained death upon the Hutt's enemies.

Just like its sister starfighters, the Ar'durv Assault Starfighter was designed to be very cheap compared to other starfighters of its class. Yet, with its cheap nature came the ability to produce scores of these assault crafts. With cheap labor all around to pilot these assault bombers, the Ar'durv Assault Starfighter quickly became an integral part for the ever growing Hutt Cartel's forces.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
It's a very nitpicky thing, but we always seem to have asked in the past, so for the sake of consistency; How many Proton Bombs does it carry? Write down a number and as long as it isn't like five bazillion I would consider this approved.

Darrunga Kalsiljic

D
Number of bombs available not a stat I can find for bombers like the Y-Wing and TIE/sa Bomber. Noted payload limit in cargo capacity. In-line with TIE/sa Bomber payload.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Having played roughly a billion hours of TIE Fighter in my wild youth, and having found the relevant stat on Wook, four proton bombs seems appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom