Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archive Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Aaralyn Deltain"]

Very, very nice character! However, I must point out that personally owning a ship over 400m in length is against Factory-Site rules. If it's planned for use within a faction, by all means, use it! But otherwise, it must be faction-owned and captained by your character.

Welcome to the site and I hope we can roleplay sometime!

[member="Jedediah Bagely"]

Noted.

The ship by all means is defunct and would really only serve as a living quarters/multi-purpose area. Limited war-time capabilities TBH, however, I can make adjustments.

I'd have to conjure something up.

A background if you will, in order to properly introduce the character...however...I think I could use a character like yours in said background story.

If you'll give me a bit?

[member="Jedediah Bagely"]

Give me about an hour? I'll structure a background. I have an interesting one in mind.

Xander is welcome if he is not busy IC, I'll probably make it open-end but it'll most likely be in deep space, on the edge of Republic territory or something. :)

No it's still possible, I mean 375m is still a big ship and besides it'll be floating dead in space.

Scenario looks something like this:

Edge of Republic Territory, Capital Class Vessel Destiny, New Republic Starship Registry dated 19 ABY or 54:3 after the Great Resynchronization.
Vessel appears to be floating lifelessly, off axis and essentially out of control. Scans would determine minimal energy outputs, mostly in the bridge of the vessel. Approach from conventional methods would be impossible, breaching the exterior hull through docking ports would be required without Capital Class ship intervention on a Star Destroyer or larger scale. No oxygen, gravitational systems are active, thus floating debris and impossible to breathe within the vessel itself. Individuals who would enter the vessel would encounter alot of dust (As skeletons would have decomposed beyond bones by then and various artifacts from over 816 years. The vessel could be discovered by accident (Hyperspace drop-out due to object interference that was not plotted in course, meaning the ship. A distress beacon could be picked up by a passing vessel...etc.)

OOC Note - The remaining items can be generated through writing but that is the basic surrounding to how she would be discovered/wake up. It would be left open as I wouldn't want to preclude anyone from joining. The method which Solan and Alex would join would be up to you? [member="Solan Charr"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom