Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appointed a appointment [Alli Wren]

Not everyone can pull credits out like its raining around them. Al'Vashj needed a way to fund a droid project to produce slave/helper droids for companies and businesses. All he needed was credits and a factory. With Baktoid Industries being a fairly known company in the galaxy, hopefully Al'Vashj could begin to receive funding from them for this project. Hopefully with some persuasion would eventually get her to crack and begin funds. Over the course of a month he made a appointment with the CEO of Baktoid Industries. Within walking inside the tall building, Al'Vashj carried a poker face peering around the building which seemed to be busy. Most office buildings are. He was currently on the planet Druckenwell. He took a seat and waited for him to be summoned into the meeting place to begin to speak about his plans.

With a daggering, hoarse voice he tells the desk worker, "I am here to see somebody."

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled as she waited for her 12 o clock, A protocol droid would show him up to her office on the top floor. When they arrived, he would notice Alli's office took up half the floor. With holo windows of a corellian beach. " Hello I am Alli Wren, I was told you were looking for an investment? " She said as she took a seat and gestured him to do the same.

He walked with the droid to come upon the office, looking at the orange haired lady. He began to peer across the office before walking towards the seat. Pushing himself up and his wings moved aside he look over to her. Letting out a cough he would say, "I wish to make an investment in a droid factory. I wanted to produce slave droids for people to use. But I have no income..." He reached into his pocket to pull out a hologram of a droid, "This is my version of a R4 unit. Arms always help..." He placed the hologram on a table. It was a R4 unit with two legs instead of three with arms on the side like a small droid. It was a viewing hologram, not much detail was shown. He awaited for her response.

Alli Wren

A
Alli noticed the droid.. and looked at it.. She thought it a valid idea. " Why not, How do you want to do this. " She didn't know what the person wanted, exactly, did he want her to make them.. her to invest in him? or what.

"I just wish for a factory on a planet of your choice, it is to be ran by me and I want credits to be able to produce these droids." He told her the way her wanted it done, not to beat around the bush.

Alli Wren

A
Alli sighed.. thought about it. She looked at the records, and tried to figure out if it was possible. "Sure, but if you don't provide a profit in the first quarter. I will remove my funding. " She said knowing that the challenge would be a driving force for the man. She had researched his background and had faith in his growth.

"Of course. I am a Geonosian, look at our past builds!" He slammed his fist on the side of the chair. "Where will we be placing the factory?"

Alli Wren

A
"Hypori... We have a whole district there. or else perhaps on munnulist, or Bal'demnic, or Duros" We have many places on Duros. You might like a factory there, we mine many things there. "

"Hypori is the best spot. I will need a deserted spot there so I can begin to spread out instead of taking up other businesses. I hope you can understand..." He put a smile on his face, pleased with the idea of Hypori.

Alli Wren

A
" I have decided you factory will be on Duros Now I have other people to see, Have a great day, I will send you the adress and once you arrive It is yours. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom