Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want a transgender apprentice?

Yeah, title pretty much says it lol. I'm sort of up in the air with where I want this character to go, possibly rouge apprentice or something. But I'm curious to see what force groups out there would be interested to have Yura as part of thier group. I don't think full on Sith would work though since she's too innocent for it. But if anyone's interested just let me know here or via PM.

[member="Yura Fontaine"] because I am lazy and about to leave for work there is another trans in the silver whom you could meet up with. Help develop each other. Now I gots to go to work

[member="Yura Fontaine"], Yes there are others who are transgender. One of them does happen to be with the Silver Jedi. Don't know if they are very active though. *I am with the Silver Jedi, so if you need a way in, I can help with that.*

I would love to help train you, but currently I am busy and can barely keep up with the threads I already have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom