Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone out there?

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
Looking to get this guy out in the galaxy a bit. He won't be participating in the event, but he may acknowledge it in some form, while it's taking place. As a bonus, i'll be looking for role-plays that earn me some beskar, phrik, and cortosis for later use, so anybody who wants to help with that are welcome.

[member="Shawn Michaels"]

Basically making a major faction that, at least for the term of the event, is going to serve as a buffer zone(a demilitarized zone, similar to the border between North and South Korea), to provide stability in the region while the galaxy is in chaos.

Shawn Michaels

Ah. Well, Shawn isn't too big on "stability". Actually, now I might have him join the event just for the giggles lol. [member="Jentara Vel"]

Shawn Michaels

He's on Coruscant right now (Gherron Vael) Come on in if ya want, I'm told several Sith will be joining the party as well. [member="Jentara Vel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom