Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Else Wish This Could Happen?

Does anyone else wish that somehow, we could get this entire community together and make a fan film series based on Chaos? I was thinking about this while putting together a little theme song that I thought fit Chaos and I realized that I really wish that this could somehow happen. Am I the only one?

Some of the stories that have been written here are definitely on par or better than the official movies. It would be cool if we could, but the time and resources! I don't have em ;p

But wish, yes, absolutely.

[member="Mark Sage"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Mark Sage"] I'm a Berfmerg of the Faptaceous Period. Born under the Chinese sign of the llama, my spirit animal is the cheeseburger. My nemesis is the horse and the bicycle. Beware the otter. Marry a beaver or a tangerine for long life. We are not religious by nature but can always be found on your keyboard between the H and the K.

End entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom