Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any random RPs?

Emily Vani

E
I'm bored. Just want to do something random. Nothing major, as I have a pretty important RP going. I just want something to bide my time. Just hit me up :) Emily is potentially looking for romance as well. Preferibly gay, I don't like RPing romance with guys :3

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
Hmmm. Something where we're both looking for the same thing, say like a holocron or something, and we run into each other. Maybe get into a fight or start to fall for each other. Who knows lol

@Emily Vani

Emily Vani

E
Give me a hit to work with that. I need to do some planning. And I need to check with how some other things are going.

Emily Vani

E
So my only thing is your back story. I have become a part of the Site and yeah. Unless you have an idea of how that would work. My other thing is, a bounty hunter with a lightsaber? Idk.

Emily Vani

E
Hm, this is more of a personal story. Probs gonna be a 1 on 1 type thing. Sorry.

@[member="Assassin686"]

*nudge nudge*

@[member="Siqa"]

Emily Vani

E
No I'm talking about this:

Emily Vani said:
So my only thing is your back story. I have become a part of the Site and yeah. Unless you have an idea of how that would work. My other thing is, a bounty hunter with a lightsaber? Idk.
@[member="Siqa"]

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
@Emily Vani In terms of the lightsaber she doesn't use it often. In fact she doesn't use it unless it comes down to it. She'll use all her other weapons first. In terms of the thread it could go one of two ways. Either they just up and fight or it could be they start liking each other and it becomes kind of a secret love. All up to you really?

Emily Vani

E
Alright, I'll work with it. I want Emily to go through some more training (which is being worked on) before she gets it going. PM me.

@[member="Siqa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom