Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any non-Faction RP ideas for the public?

Been looking around for any threads that have nothing to do with private business or the countless wars that go on across the galaxy. And... found a severe lack of them... Any ideas?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Tracinya be Gra'tua"]

The Open Roleplaying Forum is an excellent place to find Open RPs. I see a new thread popping up there almost everyday. Otherwise your best bet is to join all the active threads in the Mando Faction and then go about starting new plots right here in the RP Discussion Forum.

I should also note that many of our members live busy schedules and can be found posting over the course of weeks and days. Not hours or afternoons. So the rhythm of RP is one best taken at a slow steady pace. Rather than like a Skype Chat RP. Where everybody is just blasting away in short chipper sentences.

Down time between posts is something of a specialty for many people here too. I myself enjoy tinkering with my characters bios, updating their thread listings, photoshopping new avatars, and poking around the Factory for new ideas in weapons and armor. This keeps me on the website even when I have no replies left to give.

Anyway. Some ideas to chew on. Cheers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom