Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Antaran Rangers around? Or Starfighter Jocks?

I'm looking to play fighter pilot in the new Rebellion. Looking for some wingmen (wingwomen, wingbeings, wingdroids, whatever) to fly alongside.

Any Rangers left that would hop in a cockpit? Any other starfighter pilots that call OSJ home? Or anyone just itching to stretch their piloting legs?

While Kurayami is a pilot and has a couple of nice fighters, I don't currently have the time to devote to helping. Things may clear up by Sunday, so I'll lurk around the thread til then and see if I could be any help. If things take longer to clear up then best of luck with giving them a hard time.

While Kurayami is a pilot and has a couple of nice fighters, I don't currently have the time to devote to helping. Things may clear up by Sunday, so I'll lurk around the thread til then and see if I could be any help. If things take longer to clear up then best of luck with giving them a hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom