Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Poodoo Day in Paradise

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Tion Cluster
Lianna

There were a set of constants in the Galaxy, universal truths which no matter what would always stand firm and resolute. Simple facts like… in the end the Sith Empire will always crumble to infighting, one plus one equates to two and the most important of all… in times of war there was one winner. The war profiteering corporations. Today on the eve of the Protectorate’s invasion of Confederate Space, this truth was yet again proved to be solid and pretty kosher overall.

Profits were up, the personnel were content and I was satisfied with how things were running at the moment. Such was the situation when I decided to call upon, [member="Sasha Santhe"], the owner of Santhe Corporation. Owner in the most strict of words, because it fell to me to run the daily ins and outs of the company. Something I didn’t strictly disliked, freedom in operation was a good thing in some ways.

Sometimes, you gotta make reports though. So that’s why the call went out with an invitation extended towards the Santhe Heir, to come to the Headquarters of Santhe Corporation and share a lunch over which business would be discussed.

And so I waited in my office for her to come over, while reading some random reports. The good life.

Sasha Santhe

Majority Share Holder, Santhe Corporation
Sasha walked into the restaurant. It was nice, elegant... and altogether disgusting. The man who sat across from her was far too old for her. She didn’t want to be in a place like this, with a person like him. “Why aren’t you working?” She said with a gasp as she approached the table and sat down. “Didn’t I order you chained to your desk last time we met.” The scandal vids had said they were an item… gross. He was just so… old. “Although I suppose you didn’t pick an awful place for a business lunch. At least you can get a decent drink here.”

Letting out a big sigh she waived the waiter over. At least Jared wasn’t Velok. That old giant was mean as could be to her, all because she poked around in his head… just a little. He was dead now though. “We’ll be dining off menu this afternoon,” she said immediately after the waiter arrived. “But first some drinks for the table.” For the table. She ignored that it was only him and her. “Your signature drink if you’d please.”

The drinks arrived promptly as did her wink to the waiter. He was cute enough for a little flirtation, give the scandalvids something. She looked back to Jared. “Well this won’t be horrible I suppose. I do love tech talk…. So business. With the Sith Empire gone, kaput, vanished, destroyed… we need more big customers. And what have you been doing about that while I take my little vacation? Hmmm?” [member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

I took my time replying to her, now I remember again why I never contacted her before. Such an obnoxious little witch, but hey. She was some kind of genius, when not out showing off her white ass on the tabloids, and we all had our wild days. Drink was.. eh.. acceptable, would have preferred a strong wodka, especially with my companion but no such luck for now.

“Busy trying to link us closer to the different other nations in the Galaxy. The Fringe Confederation is sponsoring us indefinitely for services rendered, we are in negotiations with the Mandalorians for the same type of deal. Oh yes, I have already negotiated a deal with the Confederacy, as long as they don’t drop shipyards on our assets, we will be fine.”

I yawned.

“How has your vacation been?”

Sasha Santhe

Sasha smiled politely, “It has been a bore. These reporters following me everywhere I go, asking all these personal questions. And then the creepers on the holonet. ‘hey she’s almost legal’ and ‘counting down the minutes’. Like any of those old men would have a chance.” She rolled her eyes. “But you seem to be doing adequate in acquiring contracts for finished products. You must be careful not to attach us too much any one governing body. We need to diversify. And what of the civilian markets?” Sasha sipped her drink and stared. “And what of development? Nothing of consequence seems to have been developed while I was gone…. No new breakthroughs?”

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Sasha Santhe"]

“I ain’t much of a techy, Sasha. It’s why we have all those engineers, and you for that matter. Besides, it ain’t like we are having a problem with selling off the things we have developed in the past, not everything is an arms race to saturate the entire market. Reminds me, we actually just renewed almost every ship we had from the Empire-days.” I shrugged. “If you have any ideas, suggestions or brilliant breakthroughs I ain’t adverse to them, ‘tis your company.”

I waved the waiter over again.

“Yeah, give me one of that, that and those too. Also, some wodka, I sorely need a drink. What does miss. Santhe want?”

Underlining the Santhe part, because that boy was ogling her way too much in my opinion. The redness of his cheek suggested he got the message.

Sasha Santhe

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

“Miss Santhe,” she said with a smirk seeing the waiters blush cheeks, “Will have some Desert Delight (it’s a thing, Wiki it). And another drink.” The waiter took the order and started to walk away, but Sasha reached out his arm and gently pulled him book. The uncomfortable look on his face made her smile. “Make sure you don’t drown it…”

“Yes Lady Santhe…” he said before hustle away.

“I might go spend some time with the R and D people,” she sighed. “I just hope they can keep up.” Stretching in her seat she looked around. “I suppose I can do the corporate rounds as well. Maybe get some contracts. Have any leads to follow?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom