Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another New Person

'Ello one and all!

You may call me Bran/whatever my username happens to be at the time of viewing. I have roleplayed on and off for a few years, both in person (D&D and the like) and on forums. But more than that I have loved Star Wars every since I was a little thing. Why I am here as it were.

I am Canadian, in University (for the curious: Anthropology, History, and Professional Writing and Communications (but make no mistake I have little idea as to what I am doing in my life)), and running out of things to type about. So on that note, I hope to have my characters done in a timely fashion and be roleplaying with you all very soon.

Bran said:
'Ello one and all!

You may call me Bran/whatever my username happens to be at the time of viewing. I have roleplayed on and off for a few years, both in person (D&D and the like) and on forums. But more than that I have loved Star Wars every since I was a little thing. Why I am here as it were.

I am Canadian, in University (for the curious: Anthropology, History, and Professional Writing and Communications (but make no mistake I have little idea as to what I am doing in my life)), and running out of things to type about. So on that note, I hope to have my characters done in a timely fashion and be roleplaying with you all very soon.
CANADIANS RULE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom