Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Another Meeting, Kashyyyk]

Out in the Mid Rim, was Kashyyyk, the lush jungle home world of the Wookie species. However, there was another who considered the wroshyr tree-filled planet his home, that being Tugoro. The canopies that had been constructed by the powerful wookies offered safety amongst the trees, the young brown haired lad looking down to the ground that was hundreds of meters below. The boy hardly remained in the house that had been made for him, preferring to be out and about. Everyday was an adventure, something that the teen liked to take advantage of.

Remember his last conflict on the planet, he would head towards the large electronic transmission table, his hand sliding over the control panel. Several beeping noises would be heard as a transmission was sent to [member="Carden Lorps"]. The boy's voice would be heard, "Hello, Carden. Come back to Kashyyyk, got another job." He spoke, before ending the call. He would wait patiently, his head turning to the sky.

"Kashyyyk? Haven't been there since...ok explain to me when I land" Carden said already in his ship on the way...

When he was in the atmosphere he contacted the Jedi again "ok im about to land." Carden said when the shuttle landed, then started walking to the area where the comm link table was "hello Jedi it's been some time now wht job were you talking about?

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

The boy's eyes would squint as he looked off into the far distance, spotting the shuttle that brought [member="Carden Lorps"] to Kashyyyk. Waiting around, the boy would prepare a glass of water for the man when he arrived, it being placed on the very table he used to communicate with him. "It's about this." He would say, walking towards Carden as he arrived, offering him a handshake. With his free hand, he would lift the metallic saber handle in his palm, showing it to the hunter. It was the one he had received, after going with the sith Maleus.

Carden accepted the Jedi's handshake "yes it is a saber what about it all Jedi have one." Carden said politely to the Jedi but still wondering what the jedi had called him for especially to this planet. The Jedi was not specific enough.

"Can't have it anymore." He would say, shaking his head back and forth. He did not understand, so he would have to be shown. Pulling the handle closer to his body, the teen would activate the saber, it's bright crimson colored blade springing into life. It's red glow was ominous, a true symbol of the Sith. "Can't." He would repeat, swinging it around a bit, actually liking the weapon obviously. [member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden stepped back from the supposed Jedi "haha I knew it wow how nice." Carden said sarcastically. "Now are you a Jedi or a Sith." Carden said wwith his grip getting tighter on his rifle. "You know I can't stand sith." But Carden decided to not step any further back and stood, he felt no hostility from the man. Then decided to loosen up. "That still does not explain why you brought me here boy." Carden said evenly to [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] "clarify your words."

"Sensed a disturbance...Shouldn't have it." He would once again say, not exactly sure what words would put [member="Carden Lorps"] at ease. The man seemed tense, obviously do to the red blade he had drawn. It was true that it represented the Sith, however he was no Sith. Lifting his finger, the blade would disengage, shrinking down into the hilt. "What should I do?"

"What do you mean by what should you do? As you could see im not a sith or jedi so I dont know." Carden got a little less tense now that the boy put his saber away. "I guess you shouldn't have it because aren't you a Jedi." Carden said while taking off his helmet. "Was there another reason why you brought me here the first time, and now you bring me again?" Carden said to the Jedi [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Cocking his arm back, the boy would toss the short metallic handle that he had been holding, allowing it to fly across the air, towards [member="Carden Lorps"]. Hopefully the hunter would catch it. "Look at it." He spoke, allowing Carden to play with it if he wished. "Strong weapon...Valuable...Perhaps crystal change? Could you help?" He questioned, his last attempt at obtaining a crystal having gone terribly wrong. "You are in the know." He would say, giving the man a wink. Obviously he referred to his bounty hunter connections.

Carden caught the saber and analyzed it. "To be honest I have no idea what to do im not experienced in that type of work. Maybe I could call one of my friends she is a expert mechanical engineer. But she is only a little girl she could take apart a saber I have seen her do it. But it is the cost of it she rarely gets paid, she gets ripped off every time. Her cost arount ten thousand credits not cheap. Next time I see her I could give it to her." Carden said to [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

"If she gets crystal, good." He would state, nodding in approval. He knew that the saber would have to be taken apart, but they would need a new crystal first before anything was to happen. Lifting his arm, the boy would open his hand, letting his palm point towards [member="Carden Lorps"]. The teen's hand was specifically directed at the man's hand, the force energy he possessed aiming to wrap around the saber handle he held. It would rattle lightly in Carden's hands, before shooting into the air and back onto his belt. "Think you could do it?"

"Do you want her to take the old crystal out?" Carden said " also think I could do what? " Carden was confused and showed it clearly. Is that the only reason he brought him here for that saber there had to be more

"There's danger.." He would say, nodding his head slowly as if he was sure of it. "Enemy of Sith, right?" Tugoro would question, his head turning to look up at [member="Carden Lorps"]. During their last conflict, it almost seemed as if the hunter knew who the sith was, that being Maleus. Looking down, the padawan would make sure his saber handle was secure, before turning back to Carden. "Don't like it."

"Enemy of most sith, the sith that threaten me for nothing or try to kill me. That man Maleus that was here I had met in a bar he had me fooled saying he could help find who killed my father and slaughter the culprit. But he asked if he could meet the rebellion ha so I took him to the lower level bar where the rebellion conducted meetings. Ha his master came to him and he bowed to the master but the master said Maleus was making a fool of himself. I mocked him a few times and he got mad, he tried to attack me but a Jedi came and helped. I dont like them." Carden replied to [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

The boy would begin to listen to [member="Carden Lorps"] retelling of events, nodding his head to notify the hunter that he understood. "He is misunderstood." Tugoro would state, raising a finger as he attempted to make a vague, jedi-point. After having taken the trip with the Sith Zabrak, he had been opened to a whole other side to the guy. "Find someone with crystal, then contact me." He stated, nodding as he made a final decision. "Want reward?" He questioned, digging into his pocket to pull out a card. It was a credit cheque, entitling one to five thousand credits.

"misunderstood. Ok I won't pester him as much." Carden said "Find someone with the crystal? How do you think I could do that? I know that there is a crystal cave somewhere there's some on Datooine if you want to go there I could accompany you."

Hmmm Carden had seen the credit cheque and eyed it "but if not... I could figure something out." Carden said to [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom