Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Contract

Ke'Cholo was sitting down in one of his factories on Antecedent. He had been approached several weeks ago about trading several of his personnel carriers for disruptors. The rain beat down on the metal roof of the facility as Ke'Cholo stared at the man in front of him. He was clothed in a dirty white suit with extremely bright green shoes, the man also had a great deal of weight on his person. His name was hidden among everyone, he was simply known as Val.

''So tell me Ke'Cholo, what can you offer me for my disruptors?''

''Let me see them first.'' Ke'Cholo said to Val.

Granting his request, Val produced a large durasteel briefcase. He flipped the locks, opening them, and turned the case around to show the weapon to Ke'Cholo. The Duros snatched the weapon out of it's case and examined it by spinning it around. He appeared pleased at the weapon's quality, he then stood up.

''Let's go test it''

Ke'Cholo stood up and exited out of the warehouse office as Val held the door open for him. He proceeded outside the office and looked around at the various equipment and machines that were busy creating weapons and machines. The warehouse were packed with them and together they created a deafening noise. Val followed closely behind Ke'Cholo as he strode across the warehouse floor to the back of the structure

Upon reaching the back of the warehouse he roughly kicked open the door and sunlight poured in. The backyard of the warehouse was a small courtyard littered with targets and weapons. Ke'Cholo picked a DL-44 up and placed it on a table a few meters out.

CHOOM

CHOOM

CHOOM

Ke'Cholo fired three blasts from the disruptor into the DL-44. His aim was spot on, all three blasts connected to the weapon. The impact on the weapons was that blue sparks flew from it's body. Ke'Cholo leaned the rifle against the wall behind him and approached the gun. He picked it up, it was ice cold. Aiming it at another target, he pulled the trigger three times in rapid succession.

The pull of the trigger merely made the weapon produce red sparks, and the second and third did not even do that much. Ke'Cholo appeared very pleased as he twisted the gun around in his hand, looking at it. He then set the weapon back down and turned to Val. Ke'Cholo shoved a cigar in his mouth and lit it, speaking between puffs he conversed with Val.

''I like 'em.''

''Good.''

''How much?''

''10 crates for every carrier''

''You're insane'' Ke'Cholo began to walk off but was stopped as Val pulled on his shoulder.

''Fine, 30.''

''Crates, not rifles right? I have to ask questions like these since you're such a sleemo'' Ke'Cholo and several other members of the underworld knew how tricky Val could be. In response, the man growled realizing he had been outsmarted.

''Yeah, crates.'' the man said, looking down and kicking at the dry dirt that covered the courtyard.

''When can you start providing them?'' Ke'Cholo inquired.

''Well, first batch should be ready next week. You'll be the second guy that gets them and-''

''Who's the first?''

''Gangs on the south side contacted me, they're going to be purging the northern streets.''

''Yeah, and I'm right in the middle of it all...how much do I need to pay you to not provide them with those disruptors?''

''What?! They'll kill me if I back out.''

''Don't worry about that, I can handle it.''

''How?!''

Ke'Cholo stared at the man for a moment. ''I have mobile .50 caliber machine gun turrets and an army of guerilla fighters, killing a few punks shouldn't be a big problem. What kind of hardware do they have? Their dad's old slugthrower or their mom's holdout blaster? I have military grade hardware. They couldn't kill me if they tried.''

''So, you'll have them wiped out by the end of this week?''

''Yeah. It all ends up good for both of us as well, I get disrupters, you get credits, and the north gangs get more turf''

''Yeah, everyone except the south gangs.''

''South gangs are aggressive, they've tried to raid a few of my warehouses a handful of times. We didn't even have any loses a couple of the times, think of this as payback.''

''Whatever you say'' Val said, heading back inside.

''Hey, before you go...I'll tell Q to get in touch with you. He'll iron out out the details.''

''Sounds good, I expect those gangs wiped out by the end of this week. If not, no guns.''

''Of course'' Ke'Cholo said, grinning.

''Q'' Ke'Cholo began to radio the Mon Calamari

''Yes sir?''

''Just got done talking with Val, be ready to deploy the troops tomorrow.'''

''Where?''

''South side, we're wiping the gangs.''

''Why are we doing that?''

''Val has a contract with them, he said if we kill them all the disruptors go to us.''

''Alright, whatever you say boss.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom