Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANNOUNCEMENTS (ALL READ)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Some quick announcements

Aleidis is drafting a cease fire with Tyrin for the invasion you all did very good.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] has earned a pair of Murr Earrings

@[member="Jekk Reth"] has earned a set of Dashi robes

@[member="Garth Hummel"] has earned a set of Dashi robes

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] has earned a set of Dashi robes

@[member="Samara Galloway"] has earned a pair of Murr Earrings

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"] has earned a pair of Murr Earrings

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] has earned a set of Dashi robes

@[member="Cody Jorin"] has earned a promotion. He is now in charge of the Republic military Special forces unit. As well has a suit of Mark III armor

@[member="Matsu Ike"] has earned a pair of Murr Earrings and been tried for her killing of prisoners. Rehabilitation with Master Je'gan

@[member="Darron Wraith"] has earned a set of Dashi robes with forearm gauntlets.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] has earned a pair of Murr Earrings for her help in the fight. Lets welcome the jedi orders newest members and groupie.

@[member="Daella Apparine"] has earned a pair of Murr Earrings and for her actions lessons with @[member="Darron Wraith"]

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] has earned her choice of an Alcori fighter or Kerrigan bomber to take back to the protectorate

@Tricia Kalamack has earned a pair of Murr Earrings

@A'donari Cinn has earned a set of Dashi robes with forearm gauntlets.

@Kira Liadain has earned a pair of Murr Earrings

@[member="Azar the Mystic"] has been buried with full honors as a jedi of the order we will miss you.

@[member="Asha Seren"] @[member="Jaxton Ravos"] have left the order following said invasion and forsaken the code.

@Je'daii has been promoted to jedi knight
@Naadi Maaro you have worked hard and I would like to offer you said promotion. Between your work with Sky and Syn
@[member="Marek S'hadar"] has been promoted to jedi knight

Special mention to @[member="Chok'Tok"] for taking said punt from the jedi and being for a brief moment a flying ewok (without glider)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
@[member="Isis Fontana"] has returned to the jedi order after her duel with Matsu Ike. Welcome her back and show her the Republic spirit.

There is the Dominion of Nixor going on so get to it peoples.

The council has been altered slightly to show titles other then random councilor #3, Knight rep. Joshua Dragonsflame was voted for master and might be moving up eventually.

@[member="Matsu Ike"] has restored the Republic tech in the factory and for this everyone gets a plushie.

Woo! Thank you @[member="Syn"], and thanks @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] for helping me along. I think I'll take the Moro Dashi Robes. With a bit of alteration to account for Naila's species of course. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom