Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anija's Art Corner [Sigs, Avatars, Rank Tags, Title Bars, Logos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guidelines MUST be followed, or your requests will be delayed.
  • Before making a request, please check my blog for the current work que listing. I will try to keep this up to date.
    Due to increasing requests, and my limited time, I will not accept a total of more than 2 requests at a time. Current Medal projects are not included in this total.
  • Please be aware, I have a pretty constant backlog due to time constraints and muse.

[*]I specialize in making medals and ribbons. Currently, I have made ribbons and medals for both the Mandalorians, the Silver Jedi Order, and the Galactic Republic. For ease of page loading, I have opted to leave the ribbons and medals in my blog, which can be found HERE. Please PM me with specifics if you would like these for your faction. I have a bit of a waiting list for these.
[*]If you wish, you can have your rank bars integrated into your sig image. You are, however, still limited to four rank bars total, per board rules. Just link me the ones you would like used. As each Signature is turned into a PSD file, Rank bars and other images/text can easily be swapped out as your character is promoted. Keep in mind, this may cause Rank Bars to appear smaller than normal, as they will be scaled to fit in the 250px height restriction.
  • If you would like specific images or text/colors in your sig, please link to them in your request - especially for rank tags, as I do not have time to search through lists of them. You can find a rather comprehensive list of rank tags HERE. ***Please check this list to see if it contains what you want before requesting a tag.***
  • Please be aware, for ease of creation, I now use a standard size for all sigs that I create. Max height for images shall not exceed 250px. My sigs are around 200px in height. This is a staff ruling. See the last 3-4 sigs in my gallery to get an idea.

[*]I do make logos upon request. Please keep my other projects - and my time constraints - in mind when making such requests.
[*]I can make Avatar Borders. I keep them simple so as not to detract from the avatar content. The can easily be scaled or colored to coordinate with your signature.
[*]Requests will be completed as time and muse allows - and not necessarily in the order they are received. Please do not pester for completion status. Requests will be complete when They are complete, and no sooner.
[*]Many of these images are for personal use by specific individuals. You may use them as you see fit for your character. Please do NOT repost them in other gallery threads.
  • The Mandalorian rank bars may be used by members of the Mandalorian faction or it's associated subfactions only.
  • The Neutral Force User Tags may be used by any to whom they apply.

[*]I reserve the right to refuse an art request based on content or difficulty.
[*]I DO NOT make animated tags, sigs, or avatars. Please ask Ket for those.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
You MUST include the following (where applicable) when making your request. Failure to do so will result in your request being passed over.
  • Character name
  • Type of artwork desired:
  • Sig
  • Rank Tag
  • Title Bar
  • Logo
  • Ribbon and Medal series*

[*]Quote or other text
[*]Faction affiliation if desired
[*]Include any images you would like used (playbys, rank tags, etc.)
[*]Brief explanation of what you are looking for in your artwork.
*Contact me via PM for Medal and Service Ribbon requests. There is a waiting list!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
KyraAvi_zpsd14a0659.png
KrytuAv_zpsa8e0e810.png
Anijabordered_zps8bcb9a9f.png
betna-Av_zps43ed44e1.png
52f6e200-bec9-493e-ba92-33174e49c53f_zpsbd0d63c0.png
callistaav_zpsaf40136e.png
Note: They are only that big because I wanted detail. They can be scaled and colored easily.
AvBorder1_zps60a24e9d.png
AvBorder2_zps53849820.png
Signatures
anijasig-jagged_zpse2e761d0.png
Betnasig2_zps10278e92.png
Asteria_zps50e70a52.png
Trinity_zps6919e1d5.png
Gimdel_zpsc0ecdf42.png
EvardSig_zps60e53658.png
Typhussig_zpsfe0d5946.png

Rank Tags
Mandalorian Rank Tags
Mandalor_zpse04ef035.png
Mando_fieldmarshal_zpsb5a26831.png
Mando_rallymaster_zps2dd5763c.png
Mandoinitiate_zpscca0d168.png
Neutral Force User Rank Tags
Neut_appr_zps3693f899.png
Neut_Knight_zps1142c4ea.png
Neut_Master_zpsea85172c.png
Miscellaneous Rank Tags
Abby_zpscdedf556.png
Actor_zps515cd314.png
Adjudicator_zps7c400764.png
attackdog_zps2e52ef47.png
Avachei_zps57b2a9e6.png
Bionic_zpsc77f71d4.png
BloodyAngel_zpsf1eadabb.png
Celebrity_zps607de739.png
Cheshire_zps83adda15.png
Contessa2_zpsabc429ad.png
Engineer2_zpsc16044a0.png
Escher_zpsebcf1860.png
Feline_zps1b7c92dc.png
GreyWarden_zpsb595e537.png
Halfblood_zps96adbe17.png
Insane_zpsc646fcf3.png
Kyuubi_zps11811687.png
LittleSister_zps53aeb29f.png
LordofMalice_zps15513d8f.png
Lordofpain_zps59c128c1.png
MPrankbar_zpsb00be296.png
Makashi_zps0b083f96.png
OldMan_zpsee62c64f.png
Ares_Angel_zps0ea342a5.jpg
Necromancer_zps6ddde350.png
Psychic_zps696814bc.png
Queenofmadness_zps50260e44.png
Ravens_zps9a728bd6.jpg
Sasori_zps33b538df.png
Shatterpoint_zps92f279be.png
Cascade_zps6671b5a8.png
Singer_zps90f28a65.png
Sinnersrequiem_zpsf596e9e7.png
Vyperion_zps91e65a6e.png
Wanderer_zpsbb8d9f59.png
Windwalker_zpsdc4932cc.png
Xenophobe_zps196cfafd.png
Zandalor_zpse6e790a0.png

Title Bars
Mandalorsigbar4d_zps02cadb4d.png
MHsigbar_zpsd35f2a86.png

MPsigbar5_zps46d5b326.png

BaneofHumanity_zpsc8dc4a50.jpg

MasterofPuppets_zpsa2841954.jpg
Mypeople_zpsa184d182.png
ExcessiveForce_zpsbe55a437.png
DragonLord_zps6a1846ef.png

Darth_Morgoth said:
I would like siggy somthing with The Nexus Orginization and One Sith faction logos and my avater preferably a color scheme of black red and silver
[member="Darth_Morgoth"] Please provide links to relevant graphics. As stated, I cannot begin work on any requests until tonight or tomorrow evening.

Hey! I'd like a signature fo Darius, personally, I don't know what sort of image I'd like to use for him, there's too much! The ideal size for me is around 500x200, the background can just be blue/green hues for the Jedi Order and maybe the insignia/symbol of the Order, don't know which one we use at the moment, if you need more details or specific pictures, just post saying and I'll try retrieve some :)

[member="Darth_Morgoth"] Thanks!

[member="Darius Olar"] Find me the logo and I'll see what I can do. Also whataactor do you use as a play by?

Do either of you want your tags integrated into your Sig? Less load time that way.

Jedi Symbol - I snagged this from Wookieepedia and I assume we use the same one, I think it'd be an easy recolour if you want to make it fit the signature, I use Dylan O'Brien and if you could include the tags, that'd be cool!

Thank you [member="Anija Ordo"]

Also feel free to use anything you make for me in your display case sort of thingy you want to have going!!

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Progress so far. Please let me know if you want anything changed. The text under your name reads "Peace is a Lie." Would you like the plain edge, or a rough looking border like on my sig?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Anija Ordo"]

No sig or avatar just yet, just some manipulation if possible

455769-001.jpg

If you could change the Silver to Gold coloring in places and the red eyes to blue.

[member="Anija Ordo"]

Could i get a rank title that reads 'Red Ravens'
It's for a criminal faction, and you guessed it, they're called Red Ravens. Their emblem is a black raven on a red field (ironic that it isn't a red raven), if that helps any? I really appreciate your help if you decide to help me out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom