Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andromeda Storefront

All images, except the Custom Droid, are linked to their respective Tech Subs.
08fqvsb.png

The idea is the same as other marketplace fronts.
Mention the purchase of products, no price specified and it should by most logical standards be yours.

John Rakugan

C.E.O of Elysium Industries
"Two HERMES holopads, please, and one custom droid."

"I was hoping for the droid to be used as a sort of "trucker droid" who carries freight around from one place to the next. He'd have to be a good freighter pilot, but also be bulky in case of threats to the cargo. Is that something you could take care of?"

[member="Jomyn Ravos"]
[member="Hadleigh Purkis"]

Absolutely! Approved and sent. Sorry for the delay, our servers seem to be printing invoices for something it refers to as ':IRL_stresses' and we have worked double time to fix it. Regardless, it should be on the way. Expect it in a day or two!

[member="John Rakugan"]

Absolutely. The holopads have been sent.

And about the custom droid, I would like to schedule a meeting in-person so that we can flesh out any missing details to ensure we are up-to-speed on all your specifications and demands.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Kaili Talith"],

The Metal Lords have recently taken interest in your store front, we would like to extend an offer of patronage and invite you to work with us in expanding your company's presence into our space. Due to our history, majority of our products are meant strictly for military use only, we hope that your company would provide more civilian friendly consumer goods and a fresh perspective in regards of research and development many of my brethren lack.

If you are interested, meet with me above Denon.

No cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom