Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and Lo you shall see Lighting on the mountain top!

Sargon approached the sacred mountain of Tefnai, his feet still covered in shoes as he had not yet seen the burning bush. Here he waited till the hour of seven eastern time, and with him a pair of virgin sacrifices. Upon the top of this mount Tefnai was Tefka to make his holy durasteel code of law for Republic voting. So here he waited, and meditated upon the force in wait for the appointed hour.

@[member="Tefka"]

And behold the Zabrak was tempted to climb mount Tefka but the hour of Seven pm eastern standard time time had not arrived yet. And so he held the faith of Tefka, and waited upon the foots of the mountain in meditation upon the Force, and the great lighting on the mountain top that was the sign of @[member="Tefka"]! Yet would it be seen if he would hold the faith!

@[member="Syn"]

And LO the Herald of Tefka flew overhead the Zabrak as he awaited the appointed time, and the burning bush. The virgins being hungry ate of the field's bounty at the foot of the mountain, but the Zabrak stayed strong. Strong was is faith in the Force, and the great coming of Tefka! "Ye shall see my faith tested, and true!" He cried out the mountain top towards the pointy ears of the holy Tefka, and his destiny. The mountain stood in thunder, and lightning, and the eagle flew over Sargon's head and blessed him... well it wasn't really a blessing the bird pooped on him, BUT HE STAYED STRONG!

As the hour of five approached eastern time the Zabrak who had been blessed with the now dried up poop of the eagle awaited his time anxiously. For shortly would it be the hour of seven pm eastern standard time, and he would ascend Mount Tefnai to receive the codex of voting laws for the Republic. It was odd that he was the prophet for the Republic, but was not a member, however one did not question the ways of Tefka. With virgin sacrifices ready Sargon began babbling chants that meant nothing really, but they sounded mystical in nature.

AND LO the hour of seven did arrive as proclaimed by the Tefka, and Sargon arose and approached the great Mount Tefnai! There was no track up the mountain, and he had no yet seen the burning bush, yet the Zabrak did so fear the wrath of Tefka that he removed his shoes and the shoes of his virgin sacrifices. He would not march before the burning bush with shoes on, but he was hopeful not to step on a sharp rock or something.

Up he walked upon the mountain until his feet were cut open and did pour from his brow. The virgins were carried up on repulsors as the Tefka did not want his virgins sweaty, but sweet smelling when he received them. Arduous was the journey, but with time the Zabrak broke through the cloud covering, and stood before the burning bush, and lightning that was the sign of Tefka

@[member="Tefka"]!

And Lo there was the Tefka with his tablets of durasteel law. "I don't know you told me to met you up here at seven, and bring virgins, so I did. I assumed you had the plan?"

@[member="Tefka"]

Handing over the virgins Sargon picks up the durasteel tablets. "Know what?" With an arch of his eyebrow the Zabrak hoped for great wisdom out of the tiny green ancient.

@[member="Tefka"]

"It wasn't me who told you to meet me here. This is my hobby spot. I love chiseling stone." He motioned towards the tablets. "However, what many do not know is that there is not one iteration of me. There are several. Thousands, actually. A multitude of Tefs both born and dying, living and decaying, loving and hurting. All in the same, single instance."

He motioned to the stars beyond.

"In this timeline," he said drawing a line in the sand with his walking stick, "You see but one of me. However..."

He began drawing several parallel lines next to the original line.

"I exist simultaneously throughout the multiverse, a different variation of me living out my life. Some are similar, yes, but many are vastly different." He pointed to a constellation. "There, on Bothawui, I exist as a Yuuzhan Vong seeking galactic domination through corporate sponsorship." Tefka pointed to another star with his walking stick. "And there, on Nar Shaddaa, I rule the Underworld with an iron fist." He pointed at yet another star. "There, a bounty hunter set on revenge for his family's disgrace."

His big green eyes peered up at Sargon.

"The question is, Sargon... which one told you to come here?"

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]

Nodding at the complexity of the situation, and the myriad of realities that Tefka lived within Sargon tried to grasp it in his mind. "Do we all have these alternate existences? Might I be a terrorist hiding among rebels so he has an excuse to destroy things, and find others like him? Perhaps I'm a giant Cramoloid mercenary who finds it amusing to play both sides? Or perhaps I'm even a drug addicted gas cloud, who knows? As to which of you told me, well I suppose it might be the Vong. You were rather imperial at the time speaking of death to those who opposed your will."

Looking at the tablets he realized they were not great tablets of law, but rather pictures of a sunrise, and sunset. "I like the detail on the bird here, but umm what do we do now? Well I suppose a drink is in order before your evil vong self shows up?" Taking a flask of Iridonian whiskey out of his robe he offered it to the little green man. "Good job with the lightning effects by the way, bet that keeps most people away?"

@[member="Tefka"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
It was then that a scream occurred, one of bliss and utter happiness: "Behold Jared the Unknown, for he rides on the Golden Rainbow Unicorn!"

He then dismounted next to Sargon and sheepishly asked: "What am I late again? Damn those timezones."

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Tefka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom