Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Ancoran Royal Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
55250cc2b1f559097124a6b215349c1b--eve-valkyrie-zbrush-character.jpg

221b5bcb0fecb461d5d8bd6e3b435a16--combat-suit-space-suits.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a personal guard
Image Credit:
ΞVΞ Valkyrie (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/55/25/0c/55250cc2b1f559097124a6b215349c1b--eve-valkyrie-zbrush-character.jpg)
ΞVΞ online (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/22/1b/5b/221b5bcb0fecb461d5d8bd6e3b435a16--combat-suit-space-suits.jpg)
Links: relevant links attached to names below

GENERAL INFORMATION
Unit Name: Ancoran Royal Guard
Affiliation: [member=”sanya Val Swift”]
Classification: Royal Guard
Equipment:
Ancoran Guard Lightsabers
Armor
Stun Pearl
EMP Pearl
Echo belt

Vehicles:
Blade wing
Voi Speeder
COMBAT INFORMATION
Availability: Unique

Deployment: Limited

Strengths & Weaknesses:

- Limited size: the Guards had been hand selected and thinned out to be a strict small number of people to take on the roll. While they can take a force user head to head they cannot take on entire armies through brute strength.

- physical strength: Due to the guard been an all female and natural. (No cybernetics) there are many enemy's that could over power them in physical strength. If cornered this could be deadly to them.

- group trained: The guard had been trained to work in no less than pairs. As a single individual in a firefight they are at their least effectiveness. The saying strength in numbers applies to these people quite a lot.

+ Well trained: the guards have been extremely well trained and considered a major threat almost as equal as a force user. While non of them can use the force in any way they are able to take them on with ease. In the training they have gained skills make them tactiful in almost any situation. May it be espionage, assassination, piloting and protection their use is limitless.

+ Ace Pilots: While Training under the Sekalien navy these individuals have been extensively trained how to pilot star fighters. It had been drilled in to the point every movement felt like they were moving their own body's.

+ Resist and Recover: When Sanya underwent the last bit of training she went over many aspects like lightsaber combat, but she went further. The twelve individuals had been taught the skills how to resist mental force powers and some of the most common. E.g. how to recover from a force push and how to slow ones breathing and heart beat to survive a force choak.

Description:
The Ancoran Royal Guard are hand picked from over two thousand applicants. Everyone who applied went through a series of tests and only the twelve best were picked. These twelve had to be the best in physical strength, endurance, intelligence, adaptability, fighting skills, infiltration and even beat a torture test to show they wouldn't give up information. (No one was harmed without consent and all people who made it to that stage had been made clear what the trials would include.) The final twelve had been then trained further from the Sekalien army and navy. This was to ensure all traditional training had been covered from all types of weapons and vehicles to advance flight training. The Royal guard is indeed the most deadliest and well trained group of all sekalus.

Before tests Sanya had realised she couldn't rely just on herself to protect herself and important secrets. Furthermore she needed an elite few to undergo missions no others could hope to succeed in. After the application went out for the position it took six months to weed through over two thousand candidates. There was a mixture of twi’lek, human and croa who had applied all of them native to sekalus. Once it had gotten to thirty candidates sanya was able to see from then on who would be successful. As numbers lowered she began to see loyalty, reliability and most of all the bond those remaining gained. In the case any of them die their body can be located and their mind placed into a clone to continue service.

The Ancoran Guard has been trained extensively to use all styles of weaponry and types of vehicles. After the twelve was selected they underwent training of all sections of the Sekalian military and closely with penumbra unit. They also trained with Sanya to use lightsabers as effectively as a non force user can and other things. When they worked with the penumbra unit the Ancoran guard had got taught Imperial and Republic tactics. Both of the types of training contrasted meaning they could combine them to be lethal in a war zone situation.

During the training with Sanya she trained them in ways to be able to fight force users. This included been able to handle common force abilities. (E.g. force push, force projection, fear, comprehend speech, choke, saber throw.) She also taught them tactics of bringing down other force users from a combat view. This was both melee and ranged weapons. In order for them to tackle a force user they learnt working as a team was the best tactic.

Name - Judie
Rank - Royal Guard Captain
Age - 25
Height- 5ft 6”

Name - Kadie
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 23
Height - 5ft 4½“

Name - Ra’tarl
Rank - Royal Guard
Age - 28
Height - 6ft 6”

Name - Eliz
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 23
Height - 5ft 9”

Name - Mon’mirr
Rank - Royal Guard Group two leader
Age - 27
Height - 5ft 6”

Name - Cara
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 31
Height - 6ft 3”

Name - Fay
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 27
Height - 6ft 1”

Name - Adeline
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 24
Height - 5ft 4”

Name - Birdy
Rank - Royal Guard Group Three Leader
Age - 28
Height - 5ft 8”

Name - Nora
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 23
Height - 5ft 5”

Name - Lyra
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 29
Height - 5ft 4½

Name - Sian
Rank - Royal guard
Age - 29
Height - 6ft 2”

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

A very powerful unit. I fully understand that there's only a very limited number of them but I believe another weakness would be prudent. Currently the strengths and weakness do not balance each other out. The strength amounts to "Being good at everything" as far as I can tell with nothing to offset it.

I would expect abilities such as skilled piloting and resisting Force Powers to be listed as strengths rather than scattered elsewhere in the submission. When all these abilities are listed out as such the massive gap between strengths and weaknesses becomes clear.

I get how elite and selective this unit is so it's expected that they are very powerful, I'm not asking that it be completely nerfed down but I'm not comfortable approving this without a more substantive weakness.

Sanya Val Swift said:
[member="Samka Derith"]

I've added another weakness and included the force power and piloting in the one main strength. If you would like me to brake that down I will.
Good and please do. There are a few more strengths in the submission like being able to use all kinds of weaponry, for instance, which should be added.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Samka Derith"] added a third weakness to balance and added the two you wanted as their own strength.

Also the other weapons will need to be done in a modification as I'm yet to make them. I'm currently looking into making them but wanting to get a good balance between what they'll have. I put this up knowing that because it had been sat in my Google docs that is a bit crowded.

(Edit: may have miss understood do you want weapons adding as a strength?)

Nice work, the formatting looks a lot prettier as a result!

Sanya Val Swift said:
The Ancoran Guard has been trained extensively to use all weapon and types of vehicles
This is what I was referring to, you say they can use all weaponry which certainly a strength. I think the wording should be changed to all common types of weaponry since it's difficult to believe any one group could have the time and opportunity to train with all specific types in the entire galaxy. So this way they're not trained in, say, a particular type of rocket launcher used only by the Ssi-Ruu Empire but they have enough training with rocket launchers to transfer the skills over in an emergency.

If you're adding more weaponry to the submission however, it might be worth moving this over to the pre-Codex for you to work on and then we'll continue the review once you're done? :)

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Samka Derith"] I've added in styles of weaponry.

Also modification will be easier. With working a lot lately it will take me some time to get around to doing the factory subs as I tend to research the tech I end up using.

Very well, just be aware that the modified submission may be subject to another review. For now though I'm going to stamp this.

Approved Pending Secondary

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom