Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anarchy on Bonadan. (Semi-Public, PM to join)

Bonadan_eaw.jpg
Anarchy over Bonadan...
Objectives:​
1. Join Aedan Miles in his elimination of all air and space forces, or their capabilities of being used.​
  • A. Destroy the barracks where their pilots are housed
  • B. Create a blockade within their base so the pilots are unable to access their fighters
  • C. Capture the fighters before they have the opportunity to launch them.
2. Assault the Military Bases and Eliminate the Ammunitions and Vehicle Depots, though capture and holding of said targets is far more important.​
  • A. Eliminate and who attempt to resist, take what prisoners can be taken, kill any that do not surrender.
  • B. Secure the Vehicle and Ammunitions Depots, hold such targets long enough so to avoid the natives a chance to restock.
  • C. Secure the Spaceports and main trade hubs and hold them until further notice.
3. Eliminate Government and Military heads, as well as Corporate heads that attempt to resist the Raid.​
  • A. Eliminate all government heads and their successors, lesser officials are to be taken prisoner but not killed unless resisting.
  • B. Kill any high Ranking Military officers, take lesser officers prisoner, acquire any codes from computer network that can be used in future raids.
  • C. Capture Corporate heads that attempt to resist the raid, should further resisting occur eliminate them.
The Following Objectives are to ensure a clean raid and possible future occupation, once completed all forces are to retreat and take what ammunition, vehicles, craft, and financial profits gained from the raid and jump to dark space at predetermined coordinates. This mission is marked off the books and will only be recorded in the black journals,should anyone be captured their name will be struck from the records of service and will expect no rescue or delas made between the Iferetes Government and that of the party that captured you.​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
(( OOC: Ships allowed for use by characters are in this ---> http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14970-corsair-armory/))
Arthur stood on the bridge of the borrowed Avarice as it cut through hyperspace and the stars shot past the viewports. His Iferetes Longsword and shield remained on his back, a borrowed lightsaber at his side, fashioned to be a saberstaff which Arthur had been practicing with. His lips were curled in a smile and hsi hands crossed behind him with his hood down and piercing grey eyes scanning the stars and his men as they were ready. His Cargo and crew were all Iferetes troops, armed with slugthrowers, Iferetes Longswords, Shields, and Spears. Each having a weapon of their choice, each every bit as deadly as the last, this raid would cement his place in the future of the galaxy, this raid would prove that his men were ready to handle the outside galaxy and its enemies. Of course this was but a test, there were no Jedi here to his knowledge, no sith, no clanker droids and no republic troopers, his men had HUD's with friend and foe sensors, linked to @[member="Aedan Miles"] own forces, and Arthur was ready.​
There would be no conquering the planet today, no that would come at a later time when the test was done and his profits measured, and his men had excelled at this simple tactical strike. There would be no star destroyers or frigates to contend with his power, what with the help and resources that Aedan Miles had provided him, after this he would be certain to make sure that man was a valued member of Arthur's new order. His men would be spread out on other ships, jumping out of hyperspace with Aedan and him, on the ships of the Corsairs that had been brought. There wasnt a massive fleet, but plenty of ships to bring the troops needed for this assault.​
All they would need to do is fight, and reap the benefits of their raid on this poor, corporate, world.​
Edit: (Post your objective at the top of your posts please.)​
@[member="Lilythe"] @[member="Darth Veles"] @[member="Darth Naefas"] @[member="Vittinghus Naure"] @[member="Robert Guerrin"] @[member="Alyssa Motierre"] @[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]​

Aedan Miles sat on the bridge of the Beezlebub-class assault ship that he had been given as payment for a job. His violet eyes flicking over the crew as he knew most of them were experienced members from his own people the others were members of the Iferetes people that he was training in the mechanics of how to pilot ships his troops were explaining things and describing positions to the Iferetes people Every ex-corsair would have 2 Iferetes crewmen watching his work and learning from him the gun crews were 2/2 for ex-corsair to Iferetes people. Aedan was truly trying to make sure this would work out. Pilots of the fighters were split fifty/fifty between his men and the Iferetes as well. Aedan strode forward as he activated a com to the three ships under his command. "This is Aedan Miles to all forces I want us to do this quickly. We are to move to acquire all fighters on the ground. Iferetes crewmen remember to pay attention to the members of my crew as they are here to teach you what they know. Pilots I want you to stick close to your corsair counterpart they will give your instructions as you go this is a good learning experience." Aedan walked to the command table gesturing forward two people who would start serving as captains soon hopefully. He had personally chosen the man and woman present to learn from him as the table activated he pointed to it and gestured explaining the details to them.

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
Lilythe stood next to Arthur. In addition to her usual weapons she carried a borrowed saberstaff like Arthur, heavy armor piercing arrows, and two small vibrosword-like daggers. She wore her typical black hooded cloak over a set of light armor. She preferred the light set because most of her skill depended on stealth and speed and she had a feeling she'd be needing both of them. She glanced over at Arthur, waiting for orders.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

2. Assault the Military Bases and Eliminate the Ammunitions and Vehicle Depots, though capture and holding of said targets is far more important.
  • A. Eliminate and who attempt to resist, take what prisoners can be taken, kill any that do not surrender.
  • B. Secure the Vehicle and Ammunitions Depots, hold such targets long enough so to avoid the natives a chance to restock.
  • C. Secure the Spaceports and main trade hubs and hold them until further notice.

It was now. His levies, four ships; all he deemed necessary, neared the atmosphere of Bonadan. And so they entered the atmosphere, the vanguard, to strike down furious anger and lethal fury onto these peoples. At the bridge of the lead ship, Robert was clad in his traditional armour, though he lacked a helm; he'd rather not have one, as to not impede his vision. Four hundred, his men were, and they were all elite veterans whom excelled at this activity. War was their life, as it was his. "With Fire and Sword, we shall reave fire upon these evil peoples. Go forth, and give judgement." And so, they did.

Ten minutes later

CRASH! The ship landed in a frenzy of gun-fire, and the bay door opens. The advance troops poured out, providing a sufficient blanket of covering fire. Flame-throwers licked the faces of those who did not run, and blaster fire met those that did. And Robert strode down the ramp, clutching the longsword in his hand. The armour clinked and clanked, but moved smoothly and let him move as he wished. It was as black as night, and a burgundy enamel covered the breastplate, as well as a similarly covered cloak. His guard, ten and four, moved with him, wraiths, draped in their armour and weaponry. They moved forth, past the advance troops, and with Robert at the helm, they cleaved a bloody path those who that did not surrender. Those that did were hauled off to the ship for further deliberation. A spout of blood rose into the air in a jagged arc - Robert planted a hand on the shoulder of the defender and thrust him back, severing the limb from the upper body, and the longsword was bathed in blood. "FORWARD!" he roared, and his men echoed him. Clad in their battle armour, they ran down the retreating men of the garrison, and stormed towards to both the Vehicle and Ammunition Depots, in a frenzy of bloodlust and conquest. And forth they went. Robert led his guard and several other platoons into the Ammunition Depot, scattering dozens of defending soldiers. He ordered his men to spread themselves through-out the depot, and to harvest what they could. "Have your rifle-men take positions up on the roof, and on the upper levels, to secure our flanks and to watch out for any relieving forces. Everyone else, move through the depot and take what you can, and imprison - or slay - any who stand in your way! For Inferetes!"

3. Eliminate Government and Military heads, as well as Corporate heads that attempt to resist the Raid.​
  • A. Eliminate all government heads and their successors, lesser officials are to be taken prisoner but not killed unless resisting.
  • B. Kill any high Ranking Military officers, take lesser officers prisoner, acquire any codes from computer network that can be used in future raids.
  • C. Capture Corporate heads that attempt to resist the raid, should further resisting occur eliminate them.

Arthur breathed in as the countdown was nearly finished and he looked to the ship wide comm. Like on Aedan's ship his men mixed with Arthur's learning from them and preparing to execute the orders given to them. His voice rang throughout the ship as the Gunships and droppods were loaded, as the fighters were crewed and the bombers ready, all was going as plan so far and Arthur would see this through and this planet brought to its knees by its betters. "All men, in less than thirty seconds we are to rain hell down upon the world of Bonadan, this is the test to see if you are truly worthy or ready, as far as it is known there are no Sith, Jedi, or any of the sorts but that does not mean this will be easy. You must fight as if it were your last and i bid you good luck." The speech was horrible but it made its point, they would hit the planet hard and fast, making sure that it's infrastructure and otherwise any chance of resistance.​
(( Sorry for the short post, went braindead.​
@[member="Robert Guerrin"] @[member="Lilythe"] @[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="Vittinghus Naure"]​

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"Since I'm sticking with you for this raid, I thought I'd tell you that if you go charging into trouble and make it know that I'm around which would prevent me from carrying things out stealthily.... I will hurt you when we get home," She joked, trying to lighten his mood. She was looking forward to the raid. Getting to fight alongside Arthur for the betterment of Iferetes would be an interesting experience. She didn't quite know what to expect, but she was excited nonetheless. "So... That being said, what will you need me to do?" She asked him, smiling at him a little.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Arthur smiled as she said that, it felt like old times again before everything got weird, ever sense that one night things had been weird and distant between him and his friend but now they were back in the thick of things. "Well lets see, after i blow up a building or two, i think that im going to throw my face all over the planet and get every security officer alive after me, hows that sound Lilythe? Or perhaps if we crashed a ship into the side of a building?" He smiled and looked over the displays, the countdown ended and they came back into realspace, taking up the comm again he gave out the orders. "All flights go, dropships and pocket carriers get your men on the ground, fighters and bombers you are to take out the air resistance. @[member="Aedan Miles"], i do believe this is where you come in, see you after we've killed some politicians."

He turned to @[member="Lilythe"] and spoke to her while reaching for a personal communication system, linking it to others that he expected to see on the ground like @[member="Robert Guerrin"] and @[member="Vittinghus Naure"]. "Heres what your and my job is, we are to track down the officials of the planet. Any moment now they are likely running for their lives to the bunkers, while Vittinghus and Naure are busy knocking out the military forces and Aedan works on the air resistance, taking them out while he gets what help he can from others like @[member="Darth Veles"], or @[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"] that have yet to show themselves. There is also the mention of the noble woman, one @[member="Alyssa Motierre"], i have yet to expect which she intends to link herself too but all the better when she does. So stick close and let others do the distractions Lilythe, dont need your body getting raked open again." He smiled and stopped infront of a weapons rack by one of the dropships where two squads sat waiting, they were spec ops troops coming with him, the best of the best. Taking a bag of high explosives he stepped in and sat down, strapping in and waiting for the descent to start, while outside them the Avarice and its fighters and bombers fired upon the unsuspecting enemy ships.

@[member="Vittinghus Naure"], @[member="Robert Guerrin"], @[member="Aedan Miles"], @[member="Darth Veles"]/ @Allyssa Motiere, @[member="Lilythe"], @[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"], @[member="Kalen Esmara"], @[member="Neilo Ardik"], and @k'dan la'roi

(( You all alive over there? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom