Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An overdue reunion

Imalayan
Northen hills
13:00 Local time​
Avin stepped out onto the gray, moss covered, rock. The valley they had trained in for months on end stretched up and around like a punchbowl of rocks and hills. The wind drifted over the edge and drifted down inwards to greet them with a cooling breeze in the early summer's noon. Fracturing rays of light found their way to the sparse set of trees and rocks layering the hillside and valley they stood in.

He stood in a light set of brown walking trousers accompanied by a white tank top and his utility rucksack and belt. His head shaved back to a buzzcut for the season, facial stubble kept at bay smartly cut down. His thick right bicep still holding a scar of that night on this planet five months ago. His other arm holding a symbolic tattoo over the left forearm a varied set of squares and lines stretching from the elbow to his wrist.

He threw down his bag to a nearby rock and took off his belt taking only his canteen and saber in his hands. Avin opened the cap and pressed his lips against the metallic rim of the container, the cool water slid into his mouth leaving him hydrated. He screwed up the canteen and let the force carry it back to his equipment before turning around, the reflecting shine of his copper saber hilt.

"I never told you about my real childhood, did I? My real father, and why I was in that prison when you found me..."

He swallowed and waited for his teacher to catch up.

"I lied, I was never in the Alliances navy and I did know my father, although I couldn't remember everything as he had my mind altered, I didn't remember exactly why or who had even done so until I finished finding what I was looking for. You see I visited a temple on the planet of Monastery after helping out with a building project for the Sacre Lotus. It was just after your party."

Avin looked over both of his arms and sighed "You see, these monks they took me in when I was in a bad place. Alcohol, and a few other things but they took me in regardless and showed me how to unlock what had been locked inside my head. You see, until about six years ago I was an apprentice under the first order. I was trained by the very people that took me, the prisoner and well that's about as much as they were able to show me."

He rubbed the marking on his forearm.

"I just thought I should explain to you what I was doing out there and why I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner. They showed me not just my past but also a path. Through the force, I spent a year in a cave that made a second feel like an hour. They showed me their ways and that kind of explains this and all the morning rituals. But yeah I was busy however I seem to remember a hell of a lot more about this stuff than whence last we met."

His hands fell back down to his sides and the saber starting to levitate between his hands as his eyes shut.

[member='Stardust Raxis']

[member="Avin Starfire"]

Catching up? Really she had been just a little bit behind to make sure he didn't fall down exhausted, she gave a smile as she looked to him listening as he explained what happened when he was gone, she glanced away rubbing her chin then nodded

while I am upset you did leave I do understand why...if it had been me in your position I'd of probably left as well

She watched him as she sat on a rock, truely he was stronger now though had so much more to learn, she smirked and spoke

show me what you've learned let's see if those skills really have improved

His stance shifted forward and he snatched the hilt out of the air. Avin looked down to the weapon and adjusted the power down to a non-lethal setting.

"Alright but don't think I'll go easy on you master!"

He thumbed on his sabre. The bronzed shimmering blade extended out towards the ground with a hum. Avin stepped forward his feet shifting to centre his balance with the ground. He raised his weapon above his head angled back slightly opening his stance as he manoeuvred around to the open area awaiting Stardust to join him. He spun the blade around letting it rest back in his initial stance.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Avin Starfire"]

She smirked as she stood, her hands extending out as her sabers adjusted quickly and flew to her hands activating. She glanced up with a grin and she stepped forward

never has been easy avin certainly won't stop now

Her blades pointed at the groubd, she had a open stance however she was ready to move, she stepped forward and swung both for his left side watching to see what he'd do as one went off course and went for his leg

She went from relatively peaceful to posing an imminent threat within a matter of seconds, Avin was caught off guard in every sense of the phrase.

The initial side blade came towards Avin's side and posed a more imminent threat, he brought his own saber down and arched it over to place the blade down into a square block. At the same time, he pushed off of the first block to extend the weapon downwards into the floor squaring the second attack within the same motion.

"Cheeky!" He said making eye contact through the sidewards block, the end of Avins bronze saber charring the floor

He threw his body weight sideways into the clashing sabers and brought his own up square with his body waiting for another attack.

She gave a smile as she winked at him, she then moved back a bit when he pushed forward and watched him go on the defense again as she chuckled

going on defensive eh? Definitly are learningwell

She thought for a moment how to go forward with her attack...she then you one step forward then ran at him bouncing side to side to hopefully throw him off, she struck right but would pull back and rush forward to shoulder bash him

[member="Avin Starfire"]

He watched as she bounced right to left moving around and towards him. He felt out in the force waiting for it to change trusting in it and waiting.

The attack came from the right, swift but plain enough for Avin to swipe around and parry off further though his guard held open his right hand outstretched with the hilt as she came shoulder first towards his torso. Avin brought his hand around to snap the palm open towards her chest attempting to use what connection to the force he had while off balance to send a push of energy against her body and if not to throw her back at least slow her charge down.

He took the charge with a grunt and pushed back away from her using his saber to swipe a heavy-handed blow right through left trying to keep his distance and the defensive advantage.

"It would only be rude to attack a queen!" Avin said smirking out the side of his mouth.

[member="Avin Starfire"]

She Was pushed off balance and spun a bit after she connected, she managed to push off of him and get some distance as she gave a smile

your to nice you realize that!

She laughed and bounced a bit letting that built up energy out before she ran forward in a direct attack. Howec3r she would at the last second jump over and swing right to try and hit his back

They separated and he followed her movements, tracking her blade watching for a twitch or movement forward from the starting position.

"Oh, it's all a ploy to get your guard down! Then when you're all worn out and just having a lau.." he was interrupted as her movement shifted.

She charged him directly, the saber coming straight for him before her legs flexed and she spun up and over, his instincts kicked in, his own blade coming up over his head and parallel with his spine. Though he was pushed forward and off step he took what energy he had and flipped himself forwards before turning and striking of his own accord. That was too close he thought to himself.

His heavy two-handed saber came arching around towards star, Avin put his body weight into it trying to push his larger body frame to any advantage he had.

[member="Avin Starfire"]

She smirked after making him stop talking, she ducked under his swipe and pushed forward hoping to knock him off balance

If it did she would file with a strike to his side, if not she would push off the ground to get some distance between the two

so what your saying is that you figured me out eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom