Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An old friend

The library of Annaj's citadel were enormous and in truth quite breath taking in their silent elegance. They waited empty for the moment though, for as large as this library was it was a private one in truth, built out of love for the Lady of the Fringe. It was here that Sargon waited in silence for her, his duty to protect her had never passed, and she was never easy to protect. He'd gone to war in foreign territory taking the Horizon with him to provide her a place to meditate in peace, and he'd do it again. Yet he'd kept his distance for some time now, his heart as torn away from her as with her, loyalty and emotions he refused to recognized rather then fail his duty to them both.

Yet here his duty brought him again, and in truth he missed her, but that was another emotion he never admitted even to himself. Settling himself down near a warm fire the Zabrak cleared his mind and let himself be swept away in the Force. She'd know exactly where he was, the blood always told them both where he was. Breathing out slowly he cleared his mind of all things letting calmness take him as emotions faded away in the winds of the Force, the very breath of life flowing through him like no more then another leaf on a tree.

The more he let go of his control, the more it flowed showing him things he didn't even began to understand, but simply accepted. To this day he still couldn't effect the world in even the smallest ways with the Force, except when it revealed itself to him. Spots in the world that for mere moments were as defenseless as glass, and shattered just as easy, but gone just as quickly if he was not allowing the Force to guide him.

Yet it had gifted him in the ability to feel and see through the living Force, to feel it all about him so clearly it spoke to him like a whisper. At this moment though it showed him only one thing as he drifted along the winds back towards the very room he sat in, it showed him her and gave him peace. He would never betray his loyalty or duty, and he had accepted that long ago.

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

“You've been gone.”

Her words carried over the silence, it didn't take long for her to find him within the Force. Even without the blood trail, she would always be able to find him. Moving quietly though the library she found him where he sat meditating. It was an odd thing, he had learned while being with her tasked to protect her while her lover was away. He kept he sane and safe, a duty she knew was something not anyone could do. She continued to move towards him till she stood in front of him, unlike her attire when they had met Spencer traded in the typical Jedi clothing and robes for something more practical. The spacer clothing clung here and there contrasting the modest Jedi attire she once wore.

Arms hung at her side as she looked at him with a tilted glance.

“Where have you been?” Absentmindedly she reached out and and ran her middle and index finger so lightly against his face. He held a different place in her heart, he wasn't Jared and he wasn't Qae, Sargon was something different to her. In a sense she loved him, not like the love she felt for Ashin, but losing Sargon would be a terrible and dangerous thing.

[member="Sargon Vynea"]

He felt the touch through the Force, the very atoms vibrating as they mixed with her own. His senses heightened around her, in truth he felt they absently mind melded with each other partially, their senses combining to see deeper then either could alone. it was part of what drew him to her, he'd never met another as deeply tuned into the will and direction of the Force as Spencer. Most were obsessed with the aspects of power and control, but she was different. With out thought he sent a steady stream of his own calmness to her, his acceptance that all was right in the galaxy at large and continually evolving towards something more then what it was. "i've been where I've always been, My Lady, where the Force wills and the Fringe needs me."

Without opening his eyes he opened up to her mind allowing her to walk with him over the absent time. Months spent touring the Fringe Legions barracks and readiness status as the Archon. Time spent on Bakura going over his lieutenant governor's decisions while he was away, and catching up on local politics. Time uncountable simply focused on meditating on the Force and its will, hours slipped away into days and days to months as his very skin gathered dust. "And you, My Lady?"

Nodding, Spencer showed her understanding of where he had gone. They both knew with Ashin around she didn’t need a guard or someone to watch over her every move. There were so many loyal to Ashin that would lose their life protecting Spencer. Remembering that, she knew that Sargon was no different. Her lips parted for a second, but she stopped as she felt the calmness he released into the force. This calmness was something she missed among the chaos that was the galaxy. His presence was like a warm hug, it was welcoming and warm. Sargon gave a sense of home, something that was a rare feeling for the young blonde.

“I’ve been busy. With the Fringe and along with other projects in the works with Ashin. I’ve also kept a secret from you my friend. I’m sorry.” Reaching into her pocket she removed a small datacron. A press of a button on the side of the datacon opened the cube. A small hologram showed a five year old blonde child running in what seemed to be a field. A bright young face looked towards Sargon and then went back to running. The image played the same few seconds over and over again. A soft smile molded on Spencer’s face, the smile was different from the one she gave Sargon. “Her name is Ibaris, she’s the child Ashin and I found on Tund. We kept her a secret from everyone for her safety. She has a Sith Lord’s blood coursing through her veins…she’s like me. She was created with the Force – wielding potential no one could imagine.” Closing the datacron she handed it to Sargon. “Protect her if the time comes.” [member="Sargon Vynea"]

Sargon wasn't one easily shocked, his submission to the will of the Force was as near to complete as he could contemplate it, and yet for a moment something stabbed inside of him. Accepting it he lowered his gaze down to the datacron in his hand. "I would protect her as I would her mother, and all who would do her harm will do so only through my body." Simple boasts for many, but Sargon they were nothing but truths. He'd placed the lives of thousands on the line to defend Spencer several times, between nearly ordering a bombardment on the planet of Coruscant, and putting the Fringe's flagship in the middle of war between Atrisia and the Omega Protectorate so he could defend her while she meditated he doubted there was little he wouldn't do for her. What less could he do for the daughter of those who held his truest of loyalties, death would not sever the love he felt for the two of them, nor all the things he silenced in his heart out of love and respect.

"No doubt the Force guided you to her, with Ashin and yourself as parents I can only imagine the future for such a child. Sculpted by the two of you she could be anything, she is a Princess already, and undoubtedly blessed by love. I'm happy for you, my Lady, I'm happy for both of you." Looking up he smiled slightly, how he'd ever allowed himself to fall into the situation he was in he'd never know, but he had and now would live with it. The Force was his sanctuary, his peace, it lead him to clearly see the situation and understand his place in it. Some were made to shake the foundations of the world, and others to serve them in their path. Sargon would serve his place, his name would fade to the shadows of history and his simple deeds would be forgotten. Those he choose to serve though, their names would last until the very stars faded away. "I'm sorry for my time away, I've missed your presence in council and at home. Its not the same there without you, or Ashin for that matter. Home is not quite like I remember, but then again I suppose it never is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom