Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Itorian... thats it.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra walked among the training circles on the yard of the compound, her eyes falling on the area around her and watching each student with careful eyes. It was one of the weeks she remained at the temple and she had to constantly watch over her students during her time here to see who was improving and who needed some training outside of their own masters.

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Krafurk remained in the corner of the courtyard by the Beautiful tree meditating and shortly after opened his eyes and looked at the Tree, Walking away he gracefull used the force to summon his Saber to his hand and started practicing the little he knew of Shiien. His moves were little clumsy and random like Shii-Cho was but Shiien was a style he was new too and struggled with deeply. Shiien was Krafurks preferred from what he examined by other Masters displaying it.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Alexandra moved to stand near the Ithorian, eyes running over the place before she spoke with him as she noticed he was alone as well. "Hello, i hope that you are fine today." She looked at the Itorian a bit longer as she spoke.

Krafurk looked over to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and smiled as he resumed his practices. His breathing was vibrant and made some low base noises from his dual mouths. " I am not sure what you mean by Fine, New lightsaber styles are hard to get used to ." Krafurk said coming to a stop and retracting his green lightsaber.

(( Srry for the long delay been having PC problems))

Alexandra Feanor

"Its a phrase we say to eachother, humans that is. Im asking how you are feeling today by giving a response in my question itself and letting you simply answer yes or no..." She moved to grab her saber and looked at his own as it retracted and she shook her head. "Activate it and show me what you've been practicing, perhaps i can help with some of my own knowledge." She activated the silver blade and smiled as she spun it in her hand before bringing it to rest infront of her before saluting to him with the blade and bringing it to her side.

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Krafurk nodded and ignited his Saber again. " Form V Shiien, Its a comfy style for me so far.. but I seem to be stuck in Form I Shii-Cho so far." Krafurk resumed with a spin and switched to a backhand grip practicing Defense motions.

Alexandra Feanor

"Shien relies on a physical power i can not replicate without using the force to bring my own strength to unnatural levels, but i have done so before. Perhaps we can find a way for you to do it without that augmentation than make it more... effective through augmentation. I want you to focus on defense against my strikes and then return the blow once you feel me deliver the blow that would be relative to a heavy hitting opponent or a heavy blaster fire."

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Krafurk scratched his chin and nodded. He was not sure how fighting Master [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] would be helpful for learning but he continued on. Holding his Saber in Djem So stance he said " OK, When ever your ready.. I am Ready." Krafurk was nervous and about what would come next but he was sure it would only pass in time. His Inthorian mouths vibrated heavy breaths like he was gonna go something that depended on his life.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

Alexandra smiled as she set her feet and truly did what she said. Slowly the force flowed into her and then into her limbs as she forced it to pretty much fill her body. Her mouth moved as she silently asked for the Force to aid her, asking for it to let her use it as she drew her blade to the side and used one of her less used, though very much so able, abilities in Djem So as she came down with her strike with a strength and speed very much so unnatural for someone even twice her size, smiling as she pushed on the Ithorian and was forcing him to tap into the force to get past the power Alexandra was funneling into the strike.

It was if Time its self slowed down as the Strike came toward Krafurks Blade. His Breaths Slowed, His movements slow and Master [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] Incoming strike also slow. It was Odd but out of reflex in the Force the Inthorian brought his Lightsaber Center and Collided with [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]. Once the blades locked Time Resumed in Krafurks sight and his actions seemed loose and guided. Krafurks eyes widened realizing that out of his Fear he Called on the Force to Aid him and it granted his will.

With the Blades locked the Inthorians hands notion-ed him to lift up, And so with strength Krafurk took both hands on his Saber and followed through giving him some space. The Inthorians Enhanced Reflexed acted again and he took a Lunge with his blade as a Counter attack. Preforming the Move he failed over and over alone in practice.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

She smiled and just barely moved out of the way of the lunge, feeling the heat from the plasma and letting our a sigh before spinning the saber staff that her two sabers came together to form and knocking away his blade for just long enough for her to get out of his reach. Her breath was short though as she was having a bit of trouble keeping track of her own loss of energy.

The Inthorian was going at his own pace but noticing [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] movements Krafurk tilted his head and asked " Is there something wrong?" the Inthorian scratched his back hump wondering if it was him that caused this odd movement, could be mistaken but Krafurk was anxious to learn and held a Masters advice high.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

"No, nothing at all." She breathed in and gave him a quick bow before moving in again this time delivering a few powerful blows, using her reserves in the force to allow for such heavy handed strikes that would be physically impossible if she did not have it. She would be careful about it though. knowing that things were not going to be too hard compensate.

He was doing well though, his natural stature helped a little bit, but other than that he was doing very very well and she was more than surprised. If he kept up this they would be at this for a much longer time than she had expected at first.

Though nothing was bothering her the Inthorian was always thinking and his mind never gave him rest, he slept on the far side of the school so no one could hear his crys at night for his past actions. Krafurk slowly lowered his guard and said "Master... What makes .. a Jedi Dark?" the thought of being a dark jedi because of his past made look downward slightly. He could not continue without get some stuff off his chest, only thing was he wasn't sure how she would react. The Inthorians eyes connected with [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] as he spoke.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

"What makes a dark jedi dark? Well that is a hard thing to say. You see sometimes it is a good purpose that pushes someone over the edge and forces them to take up a dark path... some times it is greed and power that drives someone to the darkside. You see, its how you use a power that makes you dark or good.... but being dark does not mean you are evil. No Evil is how you use the power, dark is what you use to full the power... why do you ask Krafurk?"

Krafurk nodded to what Master [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] said. " When I was a Youngling my old Instructor taught us that being a Dark Jedi was worst then being Sith, For the Reasons of Discipline. I remember it well in fact." Krafurk rubbed his chin. " The Jedi Order I grew up in believed that a Dark Jedi could not be Redeemed to his former self but a Sith could because Sith keep their Reason. Krafurk continued to rub his chin.

" One day on Tatooine my former Master instructed me to help the Mos Entha Police for a time as a part of my training... And I did but the Gang that I fought against was not Evil like a Sith or Dark Jedi they were struggling people, I became a Role-model as every jedi should be. During the Day I would help the Police and at night help the Gangs steal what they needed and help their families and friends. I kept it a secert because it my Order had a Negitive view on the Gangs of Tatooine." Deactivating his Saber Krafurk placed his hands on his hip and shook his head thinking about how ignorant the Order was in his past.

"One Day during a Smuggle run the Mos Entha Police caught the gang in the act with me their I stood as a Middle man since I knew both and i would not pick sides. Both sides held people i cared for.... But as soon as i spoke someone fired and caught in the middle i was injured along with everyone else." The Inthorian frowned " The Police came out on top and beat the Gang to death and as I watched I felt something, Something odd but right."

" I Thought about the pain of the dying and my wounds a Screamed out the Word "Stop!" Krafurk shook his head in emotations. " They all died... The Scream killed all of them...." The Inthorian felt a single tear drop from his face.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

She watched the ithorian and listened, letting him get it out and off his chest, her eyes staring at him and walking forward all too slowly. She rested a hand and looked at the man, eyes running over the man and shaking her head as she spoke words mixed with a sense of comfort that she was pushing out onto him.

"Krafurk, we all do things that we are not proud of... i helped murder innocents when the Sith found me and had made me their apprentice, but i realized i could be more and better than that. Your past cannot be changed, only understood and i can tell that you regret what happened. So all you can do is improve yourself and stop what happens next... i cannot say that what you did was right, but you were trying to keep the ones you cared for, those that you had helped survive and their families survive. You tried to do what you thought was right, some would agree, and some would not... but what matters is what you think."

Krafurk raised a brow hearing Master [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] speak of what she had done in the past and Here he thought he was bad, but he could not judge her. The Inthorian was curious slightly now though, His master was raised Sith it interested him and probed his mind with a question. " If i could change my past i would, but your right. To this day I still hold a good relationship with those families despite what happen. I guess its just good to express emotation. Forgive me if I am bothering you with my past I tend to hold on to memories and sadly i have held the Jedi teaching's close as well." smiling slightly Krafurk scratched his back Hump.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Krafurk Maris"]

"That is where most of the Jedi misunderstand their own teachings ironically, you must understand and control your emotions, but NEVER block them out. When you block and ignore your emotions is when they bottle up within you and threaten to overload your senses and cause you to think irrationally and act so like you did on that fateful day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom