Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Introduction

Hi all.
I've just joined this site in hopes of just having a good fun time playing with other people and RP'ing with their characters, along with mine of course.
But I'm really lost at the moment, RP sites like these seems awfully vast and expansive, and I don't know where to start. I have two characters, who both live in the same ship, but I'm at a loss of how I can create and introduce them onto this site, along with their ship, and then join in on the RP goodness.
Any help is really appreciated, I'm off to sketch my characters.

Atlas Kane

A
For your characters you can just post them here, but make sure you read through the rules and use the template. For the ship, if it's a canon ship just use it as long as it isn't something bigger than a freighter (see this and this for more info about the rules), if it's not, you'll have to make 50 posts before you can post it in the Factory. And be sure to read through the rules there as well.

That being said, welcome. I'm looking forward to RPing with you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom