Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amber Zahir

NAME: Amber "Green eyes" Zahir
FACTION:
SPECIES: Hapan/Human hybrid
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Smart
+ Fast
+ Accurate
+ Agile
- Weak
- No melee skills
- Is almost completely blind in the dark (Everything seems smudged)

APPEARANCE:
amber-heard-new-haircolor-and-hairstyles-6.jpg

BIOGRAPHY:
Born a Hapan, Amber was always a rebellious child. She would lie to her parents and sneak out of the house and steal. Inher teens, she ran away several times. Eventually, she learned how to pilot her parents' ship and left for good. Or so she thought. Her parents followed her to Coruscant where she ran to, confronting her. In fear, she pulled out a blaster pistol and shot them. At the time of this, she had been drinking and doing dangerous amounts of spice. She soon realized what she did and hid the bodies, never speaking about it and changing her last name to Zahir. She then proceeded to work as an exotic dancer and sometimes smuggles spice or steals for extra money

SHIP:
Here

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
This place can be a little rough
Just a little r and r with a kick

Renato Sarkin

R
Looks good so far. I see a lot of potential for some good work in her background.

Renato Sarkin

R
If you need a thread let me know and I can throw one up with either this guy or my NFU.

Amber Zahir said:
Born a Hapan, Amber was always a rebellious child. She would lie to her parents and sneak out of the house and steal. Inher teens, she ran away several times. Eventually, she learned how to pilot her parents' ship and left for good. Or so she thought. Her parents followed her to Coruscant where she ran to, confronting her. In fear, she pulled out a blaster pistol and shot them.
I like her already...

Is there a chance she could at some point have been working here:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45499-this-place-can-be-a-little-rough/

Salk

S
[member="Amber Zahir"] [member="Sanus"]

Ok no problem I will get something up for the three of us a little bit later as I owe Sanus a thread and can kill two birds with one stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom