What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NPC Review Amanda Vales.

ARS VAMI

Writer
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Force Sensitivity:, Untrained Force Sensitive,
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: 18 years old, brown hair, 1.68 still growing. She alternates the latest fashion clothes (except overly colored skirts) to the fighter pilot suit.
SOCIAL INFORMATION

• Name: Amanda Vales.
  • Loyalties: Family, Xeno crew and their Wookie "uncles"
  • Wealth: He lives with his family and has no assets of his own.
  • Notable Possessions: A lightsaber found in Batuu.
  • Skills: Astrofighters pilot and little spy. She has not been trained (she is looking for a master) and she is not exactly a champion with the lightsaber having no strength users to train in use. She uses force mainly to "distract" possible enemies and slip through the mesh of security.
  • Personality: Shy and introverted. After 7 summers on board a frigate she is used to obeying the hierarchical order typical of the military. He struggles to make friends outside of Xeno that aren't Wookie
COMBAT INFORMATION

• Weapon of Choice: light blaster and lightsaber as the last resource
  • Combat Function: he is a spy more than a soldier except when he flies a fighter. She can take care of herself but she is not prepared enough to rely on her strength in a prolonged firefight.
Strengths:

• Piloting. Like many Jedi and Sith before her, she has remarkable abilities to pilot starfighter.
  • Ability to learn languages quickly.
  • physical endurance. 6 years of fighting with bare hands or with sticks against Wookies at least twice as heavy as her have hardened her.
Weaknesses:

• Not stupid but neither (learning languages aside) too brilliant like her brother or mother.
  • Socialize little. You often think that those who know you as a force user fear it and those who don't know don't understand it.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[Amanda Vales was born on Terminus. At 10, during school breaks, she and her twin brother began following her parents aboard the Xeno. At 12 she showed signs of being a strength user, premonitory dreams, fighter pilot instinct, greater physical strength than her age etc. Some of her Wookie's "uncles of hers" including Setton and K'tor have begun to train her in hand-to-hand and close combat with various weapons. At 16, following a dream in Batuu, she found a blue-bladed lightsaber at least 200 years old. With it, she found an old non-functional Jedi Holocron.

In the meantime, she has honed her skills as a starfighter pilot thanks to the Xeno military simulators. At 17 in two of her first real fights he shot down a total of 3 pirate fighters and one droid fighter.

As a user of her strength, her ability is a form of "mimicry". A mental trick where for example in the midst of a large group of men, whoever looks at it in passing will see a man, in the midst of 9 Wookie will see 10 etc. The trick hardly works on droids and doesn't work on thermal sensors for example.

Last edited:

ARS VAMI

Writer
I have to go. some links are missing but in the meantime I would like an opinion on what is written.

Judah Lesan

S H A D O W
Codex Judge
ARS VAMI ARS VAMI

I am going to direct you here to the Pre-Codex and your previous thread. The site owner moved it for you there to simply edit when ready. As this thread also incomplete as you have mentioned above this would also belong in pre-codex. I am more than happy to help you out here, however this section is for submissions that are ready for live judging.

I am going to leave this here until I am confident you have seen this. Please tag me once you have copied the information from this submission into the previous in the pre-codex.

Judah Lesan

S H A D O W
Codex Judge
ARS VAMI ARS VAMI

This is almost there.

Under links you still have the original information from the template. Please remove that and mark it N/A.

Once you get that for me I’ll look at it again and ensure I did not miss anything else.

ARS VAMI

Writer
has been corrected. it should now be fine. You may just have to wait 48 hours before approving so maybe I'll edit a couple of things before approving. Maybe I found the master for her or whoever the found lightsaber belonged to (the species, the name I invent).

ARS VAMI

Writer

depending on how it evolves I may have to change some details, we might as well do it before approval

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Judah Lesan

S H A D O W
Codex Judge
ARS VAMI ARS VAMI

For some reason I did not get your tag... If this in fact a work in progress then it should be moved to Pre-Codex. This is meant for live judging only, so if this is not ready for me to judge now I will need to move it.

Please advise.

If I do not hear back by the weekend I will move this to pre-codex.