Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Always a Pleasure to Meet a Jedi

It had been a long time, a very long time since she had met with a Jedi. The same could be said about the Sith but she knew a lot when it came to the Sith order. They didn't change much and really all they cared about was galaxy domination. It didn't matter what century one was in power was their main focus. Phoebe understood that as she used to be just all them and in a way still was. The master couldn't turn off her lust for power but this time she learned to share that lust with another. It was lonely at the top and one thing she didn't want to be was lonely anymore

The Jedi as she had seen changed every so often trying to find new ways to structure their peace loving ways and there was always a new Grand Master with his or her own radical ideas which changed how the organization was run. It was amusing to see them scramble together to fight the Sith. She felt now more than she ever thought before that both sides were misguided just a little.

She had never been fond of the Jedi from how she had been treated as a child but that didn't mean she couldn't be civil and talk to one of them. As much as Phoebe didn't wish to admit it she could learn a lot of them and Sith alike which was why today she was meeting with a Jedi. She just wanted to talk.

Taking a sip of her Jasmine tea she waited patiently for @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] to arrive.

And he did. Curious as to why he had been called by an ex Sith, a current Templar Master, Josh had taken the invitation to meet with this strange young woman. A man in the cloak of a Jedi Master sat beside her, sipping what seemed to be a can of soda as he looked at her with a slight smile.

"You're Phoebe then?" he asked with a handsome smirk. "Unless you have some kind of evil twin running around, then I'm pretty sure you match the holomessage. If I am mistaken though, I apologize, and will gladly buy you a drink to make up for it. My treat" he said with a smile. Josh was pretty sure she matched the description, pictures, whatever they had supplied him with, and this was the exact meeting place specified... But you could never be too careful. He recalled his Youngling days when he couldn't tell some Padawans from others, and his mischevious youngling pranks would go wrong.

Horribly wrong.

@[member="Phoebe Draclau"]

"Yes," she smiled bringing the cup to her lips and taking a sip of her tea. Phoebe was glad that he had decided to show up. She had half expected him not to thinking it was some sort of game or something. She wouldn't have blamed him had he decided to not show up after all long ago Phoebe had tried to burn the temple. It was good to see that they could get past that."You found the right person. It's a pleasure to meet you Master DragonsFlame thank you for coming. Please sit down. Can I get you something to drink?"

The part about her having a evil twin she found rather amusing as she did have a sister. Paige and her used to get the twin thing a lot which they were kinda if one didn't include Payne in the mixture. The only difference was that Paige wasn't the evil one but instead a goody two shoes whom did everything the Jedi way. The evil one was Phoebe if one wanted to say she was evil. Phoebe always saw herself as the misunderstood one whom just wished to protect the galaxy the best way she knew how. It was just nobody really agreed with her ways. She was a changed woman though or at least that was what she told herself.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He smirked a bit as he took a seat, propping an elbow onto the table as he smiled at her.

"Well, it's not often they send me to talk to the ATTRACTIVE Sith" he joked with a slight chuckle. He was suspicious, but it didn't mean he would have to be rude. He was happy to be his normal, confident, witty and somewhat flirty self.

"So, what can I do for you, Miss Draclau?" he asked friendily as he watched her carefully, his eyes never leaving hers, the smile never leaving his face.

She did her best to not roll her eyes at the Jedi. Phoebe first and foremost was not a Sith. In her past life she had been but not anymore. That was very much behind her and she was something else. She was sure though that a Jedi wouldn't see the difference between what she was and what she did now. Really, they ought to be happy that she wasn't trying to take over the galaxy anymore cause she could with Isely. Secondly if he thought he could flatter her with the beautiful line he was sorely mistaken.

"I wanted to talk and learn more about the Jedi. Ask a few questions if that's alright. I have been in the dark with a lot of things as of late so I'm trying to play catch up. If you would like you can ask me anything that you would like of course."

He smirked a bit. It was obvious she was neither amused or phased. That was fine. He tried to be friendly, he didn't care if she wasn't as much. He cracked his neck, trying to sense the aura of the former Sith... Her dark side aura was there, surely. But it was more.... Balanced, then the general Sith. It reminded him of his former squeeze, Saoirse.

"I see" he said with a slight smile. "Feel free to ask your questions, Miss Draclau. I'll answer what I can" he said politely.

She played like she was gray in the areas of the Force but most knew she swung in the way of the dark more so than the light which was why she was here. She didn't know about the light that much because she never cared to. Things had changed now and she wished to know more about everything including the Jedi order. She would not allow herself to be frozen again in carbonite for another 400 years so she had to keep everyone close.

"Simply I would like to know more about the Jedi. They have always baffled me. I grew up amongst Jedi but I never fit in but this generation of Jedi seems different in a way at least this generation does."

Jedi, Sith, Neutral, the path she walked mattered little to him right now. While it was an interesting topic of discussion, she had asked for help, and Josh would do what he could. Wouldn't be the first time he'd exchanged pleasantries with a Sith, if she still was one, or hovered on the dark side of the Force... Actually, he'd been together with one who used the dark side for quite some time, before her unfortunate disappearance.

"We are protectors of what is right, as well as the people of the galaxy. Our goal is to drive the dark side away from those it might harm, while keeping people safe as best we can. We side with the Republic because it's goals in some areas mirror ours. It is through them that we can find peace, and protect the lives of those we have sworn to. Our tactics are the opposite of what the Sith mainly do. While they lust for power, and control... We find knowledge, we better ourselves through training and experience, and use that to bring freedom and peace to the innocent, and the ones the Sith may target for a... Less nice cause"

That was the gist of it, really. There was so much more to it, of course, but the basic point was there. They were protectors, guardians of the peace. They were warriors of the light side of the Force in every aspect, battling the dark side for the sake of those that could not defend themselves.

"We spend years training and making sacrifices for this cause. Not for power for oneself, or self fulfillment, but because we want to do what's right. It is a tortureous thing, making so much sacrifice and working so hard.... But when you see the fruits of your work, see the faces of the people you've helped... You realize it's worth it. All of it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom