Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied The Sphere | Sularen Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Dawn Central Command
unknown.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a Mobile Headquarters for the Sularen Association
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: SularenCo
  • Affiliation:
    • Sularen Association
  • Model: Vakel-Class Mobile Dock Station
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Deep Space Manufacturing Facility and Orbital Docking Platform
  • Length: 80,000 meters
  • Width: 80,000 meters
  • Height: 80,000 meters
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: Extreme
    • Molecular Shields
    • Deflector Shields
    • Carbon-Durasteel Armor
    • Shield Disrupting Projector
    • Ion Shields
    • Particle Shields
    • Jamming Beams
    • Super Heavy Tractor Beam Projectors [x100]
  • Hangar Space:
    • The Sphere is capable of holding as much as 96 Kilometres[Length] worth of starships at a time through the use of it's 6 Large Docking Bays in which are capable of holding a maximum of 16km [Length] worth of ships
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
  • Speed Rating: Very Low
  • Hyperdrive Class:
    • Class 3
    • Class 10 Backup
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Molecular Shields
  • Deflector Shields
  • Ion Engines
  • Sensor Package
  • Hyperdrive
  • Repulsorlift Engines
  • Life Support Systems
  • Barracks
  • Hangars
  • Encryption Modules
  • Holonet Transceiver
  • Medical Bay
  • Escape Pods
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Hyperspace Tracker
  • Automated Navicomputer
  • Automated Targeting Systems
  • Gravity Well Projectors [x10]

STRENGTHS
  • Mobile Fortress
  • Shipyard-Dock Station Hybrid
  • Hyperspace Tracking Technology
WEAKNESSES
  • Lack of Maneuverability
  • Lack of Speed
DESCRIPTION

Constructed by Marlon Sularen's Corporation , SularenCo. The Sphere serves as Marlon Sularen's new base of operations and his Seat of Power after his fall from grace and after he joined the New Imperial Order. Having assembled a Large Fleet during his time as the Chairman of the Directorate , Marlon Sularen was able to secure most of that Large Fleet when his top officers betrayed him with the aid of his Loyalists who then fled to Vicondor with the Directorate Fleet and an incomplete DockStation that was under construction over Jakku.

After relocating to Vicondor , Marlon Sularen struggled to complete the Sphere due to the lack of manpower , but finally he was able to complete what was formerly known as Alpha Station with Marlon Sularen renaming it the Sphere , his new Headquarters and base of operations as Marlon Sularen makes plans to make an official resurgence and step out into the Light after years remaining in the Dark overshadowed by larger and more influential people that have prevented him from rising into the Galactic Stage.

Last edited:

Fiolette Fortan

F
This is a civilian station, and as such should have no weapons. I notice you've placed several weapons or offensive properties into your defensive section. This will not be acceptable, you have a choice of either changing this to a military station template or removing the weapons period. Secondly, civilian stations are not to be able to field starfighters let alone any other type of combat vessel. I will need you to elaborate on your hangar information in that this is meant for docking only.

Let me know what you decide on doing and if you make any changes.

CETCOM CETCOM

Final Dawn Central Command
Fiolette Raaf

I removed the weapons with Offensive Properties and modified the hanger space as it’s shows how much vessels can be docked at the same time as the Station’s main purpose is to build and repair Combat Vessels

Fiolette Fortan

F
CETCOM CETCOM Point defense guns, and flak guns - are still guns. They'll need to be removed completely before this can be approved.

Fiolette Fortan

F
CETCOM CETCOM it's been more than forty-eight hours, this is being archived. If you wish to work on it further please notify Factory Staff via Submission Modifications thread.

CETCOM CETCOM

I'm sorry if my previous post was unclear. As per the rules.

Civilian vessels/stations are defined as having an armament rating of 'None' and, if they have a hangar rating, should not be able to field a compliment of starfighters in a combat capacity.

You are still saying that your station can still hold the following.

The Sphere is capable of holding as much as 96 Kilometres[Fleet Length] worth of civilian or military vessels at a time.

You can not have ANY military vessels onboard a civilian station. Please correct this before I move this submission to live judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom