Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloha, I'm not from Hawaii.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Anyways I be new here. I know Ashin from another site, known him forever. And then yeah figured I should introduce myself. Been RPing for awhile though resently I've taken a big break. So yeah. Hello everyone.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Sirella is the single nastiest villain I've ever faced. Impeccably thought-out psychology, tons of manipulation, just plain nasty.

Folks, meet my Master.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Woke up 5am, drove to Arkansas, ran for cancer research. At finishline met up with some Irish buddies. They went to a bar, I had the deciency to go not go. I'm out of shape compared to what I used to be, so I'm not feeling so good after the 5k. In the mornings I'm generaly a grumpy old sod anyways. Then I came here, looked at this thread and couldn't help but smile. This is probably the most welcomed I've ever felt on a forum in awhile. Good on all of you for being a class act.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom