Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All read!!!

[member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Charzon Loulan"] [member="Giana Froelich"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] [member="Jynx"] [member="Klesta"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Marcus Itera"] [member="Rae Jarrus"] [member="Reen Lorgon"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Jade Whisperwind"] [member="Taneas Haring"] [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] [member="Morlin Varrock"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Sed Frieder"] [member="Valerian Valkyrie"] [member="Zaira Raghul"] [member="Dek Ryken"] [member="HE Pennypacker"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] [member="Quinncolson"]

Guys let me make this clear.

I am all for you guys doing whatever. the point of this faction is to start over and avoid where the old republic failed.

As far as I can tell the biggest failure was staff just doing their own thing and not listening, nor letting the members do what they wanted too.

This is your faction, not just mine. I helped create it, I have alt's in it and I love it so far. That being said, think of this like a giant sandbox. I am merely a wizard behind the curtain recruiting, making art, making threads and posting with my alts.

If you guys want something, work amongst yourselves IC and OOC to do it. I will not deny any storyline, nor idea. I may not be gung ho about it sometimes, but I go off majority rule. If the majority of you folks wanna do it, we're doing it!

The other biggest pitfall I've seen is all talking no RPing. We got threads up and it's only like the same three or four people posting in them. there's a space for everybody in all our faction threads! Get out there! RP!

If you have any comments, improves etc, don't be shy to come up in the OOC and let folks know. We can work everything into something.

I have a vision that we are the most welcoming, fun, light hearted and awesome faction to RP with on the board.

That's my dream. I hope it's yours too!

Like I said, your faction, you drive it.

I am just here to facilitate and have fun.

Now go do your stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom