Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alice Shaw

Alice Shaw

33lmkj5.jpg

NAME: Alice Shaw
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5 feet 4 inches
WEIGHT: 123lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+ Alice is intelligent, there aren't many things she hasn't seen. Though it's slowly diminishing due to her addiction.

+ The added bonus of a bubbly, elegant personality means that Alice is almost never alone.

+ A host of money left by her parents and her own accumulating fortune means Alice is set up for life.

- Little to no combat training.

- Very easily influenced by other people.

- Due to her fame at a young age Alice finds comfort in alcohol and drugs.

- Alice suffers from frequent panic attacks brought on by the pressure in her daily life.

APPEARANCE:
Typical human appearance.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born into a cushy life style on Coruscant, Alice lived a normal childhood. The fortune of her family meant she had all the best education growing up. At the age of twelve her voice was found to be particularly impressive. Alice entertained her family and friends for the first four years, until she was offered a contract to sing at a high end club. Despite her young age she was often allowed to wonder round the club after her performances, meeting people and discussing options to further her career.

Now at the age of twenty Alice is well known in all high end clubs and bars on Coruscant. Her music spread around the galaxy like wild-fire, and she is currently planning a Galaxy wide tour.

SHIP: N/A

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

[member="Alice Shaw"]
All rich people are snobs, they don't understood us lot who grew up from nothing.
I hate rich people. Unless they want to pay me for protection or for a job, then I can tolerate them...
Famous singer, rich, might need a bodyguard, hm? ;)

Kyle Jerhal said:
[member="Alice Shaw"]
All rich people are snobs, they don't understood us lot who grew up from nothing.
I hate rich people. Unless they want to pay me for protection or for a job, then I can tolerate them...
Famous singer, rich, might need a bodyguard, hm? ;)
Where you grow up man? Gotta have someone to back you.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Alice Shaw"] Tsk tsk. Never trust those pretty boys playing with guns. Personally, I love rich people; they pay better. While I may not be as pretty as the boy; I have fought Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters, I have fought monsters and even fought besides the Vong on numerous occasions.

When it comes to your safety, why take the chance with the unproven pretty boy? Go with a guy you can trust, as long as the credits keep coming of course. The guy who won't try to get in your pants. Go with Seilois, Freelancer Extraordinaire.

As for you.... [member="Kyle Jerhal"]
stay-off-my-turf.gif

Perhaps I should have posted in open role-playing and you guys could have fought it out there ;)

You're welcome to join the thread regardless [member="Kung Seilois"]

Kung Seilois

[member="Kyle Jerhal"] I am sure you will under preform in the night as you do in the day. ;)

Granted, my services are going to be far more expensive then yours, but... Just like L'Oreal, [member="Alice Shaw"] you are worth it. Don't believe otherwise.

On a unrelated note, Kyle, if you want to get some training in the form of a job, you can help me hunt a Krayt Dragon. I need it's eyes in perfect shape, you may have one of the two pearls that will be inside its stomach which you can sell for... hundreds of thousands of credits.

Edit:
[member="Alice Shaw"] Sure, I will come.

Kung Seilois

[member="Kyle Jerhal"] I'll tag you when I get the thread up. Don't worry, I will be bringing some explosives to help. Sadly, I am still waiting for my favorite weapon company to finish their sniper rifle, so I can go and buy their rocket launcher and sniper rifle together to get a bundle deal, so my explosives are down to Grade A grenades and drones, but we will manage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom