Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Due to new plans, Alexandra has been partially shelved and will not be returning for the foreseeable future. This is due to some very... fun ideas i decided i would do to the character and so in her absence Lady Hel has returned. But because of her time on the board i have come to see what you all think about Alexandra and her path from sith, to grey, to... well i guess you could consider it limbo as shes not dead but she no longer can control her body.

So yup, no filter at all, tell me what you think about Alexandra Feanor and what you hated or liked about her, im all ears. And any posts made in here will not be subject to OOC feelings at all, i want your full honest opinion.

Low score at times because your character seems to jump to stages of her life so quickly and do things out of character. I honestly can't follow her and it seems everytime I turn around some drastic thing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom