Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Alex Gherrond - Companion

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarah-palmer-thumbnail-708x398-c5e89f79cba04c47a7d2e914f9e71bb4.jpg

Image credit: Halo 4, Sarah Palmer, and Armor image link to Halo 4 as well.
Name: Alexandria Gherrond *Former Fett Clan*
Loyalties: Mandalorians, Republic, Anywhere Reclaimer goes.
Role: Sidekick in training, Combatant, Trainee, Backup,
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Corellian Human.
Force-Sensitive: Doesn't seem like it no
Appearance: Ginger red hair, she has her hair in a pony tail and pulled back for easier use of her helmet. Standing just a few inches under Reclaimer who stands 6'1. She is seen mostly with her armor and is never really seen with it off. Sometimes she will take off her helmet, but that will be all that she will do. She is very fit and can clearly take care of herself.
Personality: Rather silent as much as Reclaimer is around other people, She however has a childish side to her that reminds Reclaimer, who is actually older than he looks, that sometimes being a little childish is okay. She likes to have interaction with others, and tries to have her friend do the same. Alex can also be very serious at times. And it's easy to tell by the tone in her voice as well as her actions. if you mess something up, or go against what may be considered morally good, she will let you know verbally before showing you physically how she feels. Alex is still a little bit attached to Reclaimer seeing as how they worked together for the past two years. If one pays close attention, one can see that she has a crush for the man who never shows himself. Likely because Reclaimer's identity is only known to her.
Weapon of Choice: Uses just about anything that she can. However most of the time she will be seen with a Blaster rifle, Slughthrower pistol, and two vibroblades.
Wealth: Earns as much as Reclaimer can as they split all they have.
Combat Function: She is a Former Mandalorian, as such, she has great combat skills with rifles, pistols, and simplistic swords. She can easily take care of her self in a battle with other Non force user combatants, as well as do fairly well against Force users as all mandos are able to do. However as she is still training to become better in battle, she can slip up and make it harder for herself by trying to take on any foe that comes her way. She thinks very highly of herself and Relaimers abilities to fight others in battle, and therefore rushes into it without a real plan of action. She also can use a Jetpack, but not to the proficiency of a Jumper trooper. Mainly she uses it for simple travel when needed or in battle to get away from a situation.
Skills: Rifles, Pistols, simple sword tactics, Hand to hand combat, Jetpack use,
Notable Possessions: MM-27 X1, M-25 L2 X1, Vibroblades X2, Durasteel Armor with Jetpack, and Crushgaunts.
Other Notes: This NPC is used more for story purposes or for Dominions, so she won't see a whole lot of combat against Player characters.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Reclaimer"]

Alright there are a few things

First the crushgaunts are not for npc's they are for rally masters and above. They will have to go

Second the armor will need a sub or link to a sub as it is beyond the standard npc clanskin

Third the jet pack as well since there are several types in star wars will need a chaos factory link/sub or a canon link.

[member="Matsu Ike"],
Thought the armor might come up, and I have already started on working with it. The jetpack will be coming with the armor, though if you need a specific model then I can add that in with the armor sub and to two birds with one stone.

As for the Crushgaunts, I would like to mention This thread was about an Initiate ranked Mandalorian who was given permission to use them by a Faction Admin stating "I think said rule is outdated and needs to be changed with the current threat of Sith Wizurds decked in crabs." I (as Xander) Tagged the Faction owner, Azrael, in the thread as well to see his opinion. He never replied, so I believe that that Strider is speaking for him in place. I would also like to mention that, [member="Ijaat Akun"], who has a special kind of Crushgaunts that were approved, yet his is only an Initiate Ranked Mandalorian. My alt Xander, is also working on a dev thread currently for Crushgaunts, yet is an Initiate ranked Mandalorian.

Seeing as how this is also only one NPC and not a unit of NPC's having them, I thought it would be fine for this person to have them.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Reclaimer"]

Until the rule is changed for the mandalorians it will be enforced but if one of them approves it I see no reason. It being for your alt is one thing it being for an npc is another. Have them pm me please. The armor if the jet pack is built in would be fine with me but that will be up to the factory judge looking at it. Let me know when the submission is up and that should be all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom