Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan Engineering

mTurcwM.png

Alderaan Engineering
The Beacon of Hope

CORPORATE INFORMATION
Name: Alderaan Engineering
Owners: Royal House of Alderaan | House Organa
Headquarters: Alderaan
  • Locations: New Aldera City, Aldera
  • Production Facilities: Crevasse City, Garrus Valley, Aldera
  • Shipyards: Alderaan
  • Mining Operations: Juran Mountains
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Rationale: The Royal House of Alderaan founded Alderaan Engineering in partnership with ArmaTech Industries in order to provide economic shelter to the people of Alderaan and stability beyond the export of Phrik and luxury goods, as well as to provide the planet with a sense of security that existed outside the shelter of its Mandalorian protectors. House Organa, as the Ruling House owns and controls the Company, with the Queen technically being the Chairwoman and CEO of the Company, and majority shareholder. The initial starting funds were taken from the treasury of House Organa, in small part, and largely bankrolled by ArmaTech Industries. Its Founder Draco Vereen having married into the Royal Family some time earlier was more than willing to accommodate in this matter. With the vast resources at his disposal, and those of Alderaan herself, Alderaan Engineering was intended to become the corporate backing for the planet, though not intended or designed to become a monopoly.

Operations:
  • Shipbuilding
  • Armstech & Armortech
  • Reconstruction and Relief
  • Medical Research
  • Security
Tier: IV

DESCRIPTION
Alderaan Engineering was originally founded by Princess Alyesa Organa as the official Royal Military in partnership with Alderaan Royal Engineers as the Corporate side of the venture, bank rolling the military and defense of the system. Following the Mandalorian annexation and protection of the Alderaan System, House Organa allowed the Alderaan Royal Engineers to go defunct with the disappearance of the then Crown Princess Alyesa Organa. Prince-Consort Draco Vereen later resurrected the concept with aid from his former corporation ArmaTech Industries, creating Alderaan Engineering as a two pronged plan to stabilize the planet after the birth of his children.

The First arm is the Economic shelter, providing employment to the citizens of Alderaan and Aldera, as well as diversifying Alderaan's exports. By producing and selling small arms, armor, and other craft, Alderaan's economy was no longer dependent on Phrik exports and mining visas. The pressure no longer riding on specific high-end exports, Alderaan's economy would become more stable and the planet as a whole more prosperous. The Second arm is the Defense of the Alderaan system. With Corporate backing and supply the Royal Military and the Knights of Alderaan would be able extend their reach and provide stronger protection to the people and heritage of Alderaan.

The Company is owned by the Royal House of Alderaan, currently House Organa, with the reigning Monarch acting as Chairman, CEO, and Majority Shareholder of the corporation, allowing them to make decisions for the direction of the company directly in accordance to their direction for the planet and people of Alderaan. Many of the other members of the Royal Family or Inner Circle hold temporary or permanent positions on the Board of Directors. Every Employee is a minor shareholder, allowing them to collect dividends as the company gains profit, spreading the wealth and prosperity of Alderaan to her people.

Alderaan Engineering only hires Alderi citizens as full time employees, though it has been known to hire contractors of sorts for short term jobs or part-time engagements. This was done in order to ensure outsourcing never became an issue with the company and that Alderi citizens wouldn't find themselves competing with migrant workers for employment.

The Company focuses on the production of ships, starfighters, and freighters, in the civilian, commercial, and military arms. Reconstruction and relief to impoverished communities is featured heavily, intended to be used in the Alderaan system, but also overseeing the construction of Alderaanian Embassies and providing relief after disasters such as the reconstruction of Coruscant or Atrisia. The company intends to expand into providing emergency medical services in partnership with Mandal Medical, and re-establishing Alderaan as a shipwright world.

Dev Thread: Mine!http://starwarsrp.net/topic/77920-mine/ (Royal House makes deal with Mandalorians to establish a standing military)
Parent Company: ArmaTech Industrieshttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/54447-armatech-combat-systems/

REFERENCES

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

No I'm not taking over the Canon Company (I don't care for them), but the concept, purpose, and establishment for that company heavily influences this submission, I felt it proper to link it.

I've edited it to be a Reference (Primary Source) instead.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Laira Vereen said:
Tier: III
No company may be submitted at a tier greater than II (2) unless it is a transfer of an existing canon company submission.

Transferring Ownership of an Active Canon Company

1. If an active owner of a Canon Company wishes to transfer ownership to another writer who does not currently own a canon company, they must complete a development thread showing the transfer.

2. The new owner must create a new submission of their own for the same Company name.

3. A factory judge presiding will alert a Roleplay Judge, who will then attempt to contact the current active owner.

4. If the Roleplay judge confirms the transfer, Role-play Judge will then alert an Administrator who will then transfer ownership of the canon company and current tier level to the new Canon Company Owner, along with any edits made. The old submission will then be archived.

Inactivity With Canon Companies

Below is the information regarding inactivity with Canon Companies and the guidelines for claiming an inactive company.

1. If a Canon Company Owner is absent for more than 30 days, any writer who does not already own a canon company may contest your claim by creating a submission of their own for the same Company name.

2. The Factory Judge presiding will alert a Role-play Judge, who will then attempt to contact the previous Canon Company Owner.

3. If the Role-play Judge fails to contact the previous Canon Company Owner within 72 hours and deems the Canon Company Owner inactive, the Role-play Judge will then alert an Administrator who will then transfer ownership of the canon company along with one level tier drop (may not fall under Tier 3) to the new Canon Company Owner, along with any edits made. The old submission will then be archived..

4. If a canon company owner has been contacted previously with a contesting canon company claim, upon the second inquiry the owner must show themselves to be active in order to keep the canon company. Activity can be demonstrated with a substantial RP thread or 3+ Factory submissions which took place within the 60 days prior to the second inquiry. Activity after the second inquiry will not be taken into consideration.

From the Company Template:
Tier: (How big is your corporation? Max: 2 This is done on a scale of 1-6, with 1 being a very small company, generally producing only a handful of goods at a time, with very little support or influence in the galaxy. Think mom and pop shop. 5 is a big, big name in the galaxy. Each Tier is exponentially larger than the last, so a Tier 3 Corporation could have one or two Tier 2 corporations as subsidies without a problem.)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/82860-company-rules-and-guidelines-holodex/?p=1218786

Laira Vereen said:
Dev Thread: Mine! (Royal House makes deal with Mandalorians to establish a standing military)
Parent Company: ArmaTech Industries

Its also still not a Canon Company.

Laira Vereen said:
No I'm not taking over the Canon Company (I don't care for them), but the concept, purpose, and establishment for that company heavily influences this submission, I felt it proper to link it. I've edited it to be a Reference (Primary Source) instead.
[member="Darth Vitium"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom