Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alchemist Certification Services

Akure Executive Interstellar has, at one point or another, employed or worked with virtually every alchemist in the galaxy. Now, AEI is pleased to present a market-approved certification service for alchemical service providers, allowing you to give your own prospective clients a high-confidence rating that reflects the skills you've acquired.

If you wish to be considered for certification and/or certification advancement, please provide three or more samples of your most ambitious work for evaluation. These samples may include items, species, events, or anything else you feel is relevant. It is possible to be considered for separate ratings in the two broad fields of organic and inorganic alchemy. A more comprehensive portfolio will aid in such determinations.

Although the vast majority of alchemical examples can be categorized into organic/biological and inorganic/metallurgical, we recognize that alchemy is broader than that, especially at higher levels.

Aleph Rating: Certified as fully competent with the basics of biological and/or metallurgical alchemy. Capable of independent work on simple but useful projects, and support work on intermediate projects. Benchmarks: A simple genetic or alchemical/surgical alteration; a lightsabre-resistant blade; a functional 'trinket.'
-[member="Ikki Ike"] - inorganic
-[member="Jared Ovmar"] - inorganic
-[member="Isley Verd"] - organic
-[member="Bourne Cavanagh"] - inorganic
-[member="Eldoc Quasat"] - inorganic
-[member="Nickolas Imura"] - organic

Besh Rating: Certified as fully competent with the standard level of biological and/or metallurgical alchemy. Capable of independent work on intermediate projects, and support work on more advanced projects. Benchmarks: A simple species splice or alchemical/surgical alteration; a fully lightsabre-immune blade; a functional Force-related item above trinket level.
-[member="Lord Daemos"] - inorganic
-[member="Darren Shaw"] - inorganic
-Nickolas Imura - inorganic

Cresh Rating: Certified as fully competent with the advanced level of biological and/or metallurgical alchemy. Capable of independent work on experimental projects, and support work on mastercraft items. Benchmarks: An ambitious species splice or alchemical/surgical alteration; a fully lightsabre-immune blade which also possesses some sort of unique ability; a functional Force-related item comparable to a minor Sith amulet.
-[member="Darth Praelior"] - inorganic
-[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] - inorganic
-[member="Darth Vornskr"] - inorganic

Dorn Rating: Certified as fully competent with the mastercraft level of biological and/or metallurgical alchemy. Capable of independent work on ambitious, creative projects of significant complexity. Capable of applying the principles of metallurgical alchemy to substances like wood or bone. Capable of combining organic and inorganic alchemy in a substantive way.
-[member="Isley Verd"] - inorganic
-Val'Ryss Zankarr/[member="Darth Hauntruss"] (honorary) - organic and inorganic
-[member="Darth Vornskr"] - organic
-Darth Praelior - organic

Esk Rating: Certified as being of the highest possible calibre in biological and/or metallurgical alchemy. Has successfully created numerous ambitious mastercraft items and/or species.
-Warren [member="Valik"] (honorary) - organic and inorganic
-[member="Disciple"] (honorary) - organic and inorganic
-Rave Merrill - organic and inorganic
-Darth Moridin (honorary) - inorganic

[member="Darth Praelior"]

The battlelord is a nice refinement of the canon battlelord. The seelie and unseelie are very interesting and ambitious. The metallurgical pieces are quite solid midgrade pieces. Fully competent in ambitious projects: Cresh rating, for both biological and metallurgical, and we're looking forward to seeing what you make next. We understand you're working on something new and impressive in the biological department; once that gets approved, that plus your existing projects will likely get you Dorn rating in biological.

Matreya

Dang after all my epic creations (lulz) I'm not on here!?

Ok then. I'll be back. Just you wait! When I do, I will be out on this list!!!

Mark my words!!!! BWUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Another cool idea for a good list Jon kudos.

[member="Lord Daemos"]

Lol, I only added the folks I knew to be inactive, whose work I knew well. If you want one or two of your characters to be considered, do what everyone else is doing and give me a portfolio.

Matreya

Only a metallurgist thus far, so heres what I can find:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/33775-akhanza-turohna-tantibus/ - Tantibus ~ A massive sword with Force Fear, and Fear Moss poison

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/24007-daemos-dual-kusarigama/ - You yourself approved this, it was used, the reopened for edits but I, being so smart, got it denied so up to you if you take it into consideration.

And my original work, which was deleted in the Purge so long ago.
It was just an average Alch sword, with the lightning rod effect.

-_- I swear I thought I did more for Daemos. Turns out it was all Zaiden lmao.

Matreya

Oh wait...should I try and contact others to see if they would post the ones he helped with also? Cause in the dev thread for the approved then denied one, I helped like 3 others making similar weapons.

I believe one was [member="Daichi"]

Metallurgy

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/9458-dark-rune-armor/ - Slight armor enhancementto the Phrik to increase Darren's use of the force. Small dark presence.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/11475-despair/ - Sith Sword, Small Dark Side aura. Full resistance to lightsabers, Lightning Rod effect. Enrages the user to a degree.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/32202-sith-claymore-personal-sword/ - Large sith sword, Lightning Rod effect, Lightsaber resistance.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1948-identity-effacement-armor-contempt/ - Aided in the creation with Ashin. Scrambles force signature of the wearer. Alchemy Plate armor. Conductor of Lightning/Electricity, Lightsaber resistance
EDITED:
I am working on a project for a blade that I will be using and will be selling the two Sith swords that I already have. (I have way to many weapons) As well as possible armor of a type.

EDITED:
Biology
I am currently working on a project that may change this up. However it will need many a dev threads for it to gather the materials and such.

I fused a cat and a dog together once, that means i'm a Master alchemist right?

It looks like this;
CatDog-Episode-2--Flea-or-Die-.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom