Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Al, the AI.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Elijah sat and typed. That's about all he had been doing for the past 17 hours, and it was getting to him.

"Aw, geez, I gotta take a break."

Getting up for the 13th caf and the 7th bathroom break, he sat back down at the desk and kept typing.

He was attempting to make an AI, or Artificial Intelligence, to commandeer vehicles he.... acquired.... on the battlefield. And he was having some difficulty. How do you make a program that shuts you out of it?

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

Zaiden walked along slowly, eyes lost and unfocused. He was bored. Nothing fun to be done, no Armors to be made, no weapons to forge. What could he find to do? He debated computer work, he could sharpen his skills...

Stepping into a room, he spotted @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] and said, "Hey man what's up?" Curiously he sat nearby, at a seperate screen.

Jak Sandrow

"Just...trying...to...make...something..." he absently responded as he typed away.

He was in the zone......

And when the Elijah's in da zone, you leave him alone. Unless you can help. In which case...

Matreya

"What exactly is that? You need any help? I'm about mind numbingly bored." Zaiden responded and yawned for emphasis. If the man didn't need help Zaiden just might go crazy...or go outside. Either way.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"I could use some help, yeah." He spun around a little. "Not trying to boast, but I have a good inkling I'm the best hacker in all of the Lords of the Fringe. So, I want to make a program that controls vehicles, et cetera, that I have taken over. Know anything about computers?" He wasn't being rude, he was just curious.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom