Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahoy.

Howdy.

Going to be trying to just jump right in and was wondering whether there's anything going on or a normal way people get started around here. Special interest in Sorcery and Alchemy related subject matter.

Feel free to check out my bio and recommend me somewhere to start based on it if you'd like, otherwise I'm sure I'll find my way in time.

Look forward to writing with ya'll.

[member="Jayce"]

byBEScjl.jpg

Welcome to the One Sith, bub. We have a dominion going on if you wanna jump in and help the Sith take over a planet. Or you could join our fight against a group of Mandalorians. Another option, of course, is to set up an introduction thread in one of the Sith temples/academies and get to meet your allies.

[member="Jayce"]

There are many ways a Sith can go, Sorcery and Alchemy are just one way. Assassins seem to be popular these days, pokes [member="Darth Ferus"]. Illusionists are running about, pokes [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"]. And then there are Mentalists, those like me that prey on the minds and wills of others.

Right now we have an ongoing Dominion, Here. They are objective based where they can be found at the first post. They can be overwhelming if you never done one before but it's a chance to meet other Sith and find a potential Master.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Sorcery/Alchemy is just my preferred field for the setting is why I asked.

Okay for anyone to jump into that dominion thread I presume? I see there are objectives about rituals and such, who's in charge of that I could message them and work out something to write with them for it. Or is that not how it works? Hope I'm not a bother I just figure I lose nothing by asking.

[member="Jayce"] Hi!

I'll only train sorcery with Knights and up, but mentalism (helpful depending on the type of sorcery you're interested in) and telekinesis are on the table for whenever! Welcome to the fold, we're happy to have you. :)

[member="Jayce"]

[member="Darth Ferus"] is leading this Dom. As for Sorcery, that is reserved for high ranking Sith Knights and Lords/Ladies. Alchemy, however, can be taught to Acolytes. PM Ferus and see if he would like help :)

And you are not a bother.

[member="Jayce"]

I checked out your bio and I'm already in love with your character. But I'm with [member="Matsu Xiangu"], I can't see Sage teaching Sorcery to an apprentice. As both Matsu and Darth Venefica mentioned, the powers are much more Knight-level skills.

However, I'd be happy to teach you skills that will help you down the sorcery path or compliment it. Illusions, for example, use Sith Magic.

Sage is also just getting started with Alchemy himself but once he's learned it, I'm happy to teach you.

There is a list of skills in my character bio. If you see anything you like give me a shout. I am looking for a new apprentice.

Hope this helps!

[member="Matsu Xiangu"]
[member="Darth Venefica"]
[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Sage Bane"]

Thanks for the help.

I'll send some messages out and see what I can come up with to write. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom