Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agent Profile

Grand Moff Helranth

Grand Moff of the Sith Empire
Below you will find my resume. I offer services to fill any need. Nothing is below me whether it be Espionage, Assassinations, covert recon and more. If the pay is right I may even be willing to provide Sleeper Agent services, but again the pay for such a thing would be very high as that involves going deep and for a long time.

If you need my services and the pay is right I will do anything and for anyone....yes even that.

Grand Moff Helranth

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

I decided for business and because I am new to the game I should not wear a fraction tag so I can get more work and when I find a fraction that pays well and offers the work I seek then I shall become an exclusive agent. It is hard to be in one fraction and hope to get enough work to make a name. I still replied to your mission and accepted it, I am merely waiting for your debriefing.

Grand Moff Helranth

[member="Ariella"]

I wouldn't mind a beautiful partner as long as your heart is cold when it comes to work and your morals are lose. I accept jobs that are very....questionable.

[member="Cloud Utada"]

Haha talking to a Hapas so she not very loss in morals. As for the other part she is part of the Black Sun is that what your looking for as an answer there. Beside I think some of the others are very fond of me like keeping me around and innocent angel she is. [member="Rayl Wilded"] she loyal to her duty to the Black Sun all the way so don't htink she would back-stab that not part of her personality.

Grand Moff Helranth

[member="Ariella"]

If I wanted you to back stab the Black Sun, why would I recruit you in the Black Sun? I am an Agent for hire and have no one places I belong to, like a Bounty Hunter. Once I make a name for myself I will join a fraction, most likely the Black Sun as they have hired funds which means higher pay.

[member="Cloud Utada"] okay I got ya now sorry I'm got a few things going on tonight plus being tried not helping. Sure sounds like a fun tag along plus gets he more active...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom