Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech AE 1 engineering droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
6pz6lBt.jpg

ra3ETfw.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a line of Engineering droids for FOTM
Image Source: [X] small edits by me
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: FOTM
Model: AE 1 series engineering droid
Production: Mass-Produced
Affiliation: Metal Lords, Closed Market
Modularity: Most of its body, This droid is known for modifying itself
Material: Durasteel, droid components

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Classification: Fifth Degree
Weight: 79 kg
Height: 1.97m
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments: N/A
Misc. Equipment:
Inbuilt Fusion Cutters
Inbuilt Torch
Inbuilt Weilder
Multiple Tentacle like appendages

SPECIAL FEATURES
Ability to repair and upgrade machines
Self learning droid brain

DESCRIPTION
The AE 1 is one of the first droids FOTM has created and was made to help in anything that requires a engineer. The AE 1 is the perfect droid to help you upgrade, repair or build machines with its inbuilt tools. The AE 1 is able to learn how to repair or engineer new machines without needing any new programming thanks to its advance droid brain. One big advantage of the AE 1 is that it does self maintenance meaning you wont have to worry about checking if the droid is working and overtime you will slowly see the AE 1 upgrading itself to enable it to help you even more. Due to the multiple appendages the AE 1 has it is able to efficiently multitask and quickly repair any machine that needs fixing. One of the greatest things with the AR 1 is that if you ever have trouble fixing a machine it isn't afraid to help and teach you how to do it correctly and effectively.

Strengths:
Ability to repair and upgrade machines at a fast pace.
Self maintenance.
During spare time the droid will upgrade and modify itself
Droid Brain learns how to repair and fix new things without needing extra programming to be installed
Given enough time this droid can reverse engineer almost any machine
The Tentacle like appendages allow the droid to multi task

Weaknesses:
Not built for combat
Not good at anything that isn't engineering
Always wants to repair and upgrade stuff so it will waste materials making stuff in its spare time
Hard to memory wipe and will always try and prevent memory wipes even if its master wants to get rid of secert infomation in the droids memory

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
<p>Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.</p>

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Howdy. Most everything looks good to go, just a couple things.

The biggest issue is you description. It's a good start, but there's not much of substance there. We don't require feature length novels in the description section, but we do like a little more meat. Things like how the submission works, any relevant history, stuff like that. Also, if you could move it under your strengths and weaknesses, that would bring things back in line with the template.

Be sure to tag me when you're done with your edits.

[member="Lord Mettallum"]

Lord Mettallum

A really buffed Metal Lord
[member="Rusty"]
I Lord Mettallum have edited the description adding a bit more information

The template I Lord Mettallum am using is the labour droid one in the droid template list which has the description above the strengths/weaknesses

[member="Lord Mettallum"] | [member="Rusty"]

AI are listed on the restricted materials list and require the completion of the below objective. This will either need to be completed, or all references and abilities related to the AI will need to be removed from this submission.

Artificial Intelligence (Non-Droid) (( Objective: A thesis must be written, either in a blog or over the course of a role-play thread, consisting of the concepts of your Artificial Intelligence’s design. Scientific journal excerpts from your character’s time spent designing the Artificial Intelligence must be included. Minimum 1000 words total. --OR--Persuade a Player Character (not of your creation) to have their consciousness uploaded to a crystal matrix in order to serve as your AI's central core. ))
Please tag me with your decision and/or edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom