Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice

Hey guys I need advice in a real life situation, I have been dating this girl who I love with all my heart. But, she is Bi for awhile I have ignored it, but some things have disturbed me now. The longer we have been together the more attached I have become, and now that I have multiple competition how should I prepare to combat both? Not only this but she has said disturbing things such as " Although you are my first time, I still desire to do something with another women. But, as long as we are together I would not want to do it because I love you. But, if we were not together I would not mind doing it...." . Im scratching my head at this, I need info on what this means, and what to do to keep the relationship alive. Because, while she may not know this I somewhat am a little scared now that she may cheat on me to fulfill this desire. This is a strong good community that has a lot of smart people here, please help out a lad.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Oh relationship advice from the internet is a dangerous thing.

However if you are afraid she is going to cheat on you then you might need to look at your relationship. It isn't bad but paranoia like that could be something bad and turn into worse things. Fear of loss becomes obsession with trying to keep it and something good intentioned is twisted.

I personally wouldn't worry about it to much if only because and this depends on your age. I am not sure but in high school those relations barely ever make it. Might be time to break up and it will hurt but it could be for the better

Agreed.

High-School sweetheart are like magical fairy tales that just don't happen these days that much unless there is such a deep seeded root connection between you and the individual. Communication is critical in a relationship, number one and closely behind that is trust. You ask yourself if you have those, if you're even hesitant about either, then you don't have anything.
Just my opinion.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Hello"] well barring having a trip to someplace tropical and romantic. Best way to work on a relationship is to talk and work it out. Or and this is only a last resort try for a threeway but the third option is only for experiences linguists who have a silver tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom