Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Member List (Outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A list compiling active characters that associate with the Sith Empire
2FzDmO9.png

Arumi Zy
Ashin Varanin
Darth Apparatus
Darth Moridin
Darth Sidic
Darth Tirdarius
Darth Voracitos
Disciple
Karin Dorn
Lord Ashmedai
Reyven Samoth
Sirella Valkner
Xander Starkiller

DENFPFL.png

Anaya Fen
Dark Onyx
Daxton Bane
Kaelin Isandros
Kaine Zambrano
Mortuus Assyr

Uglfi75.png

Col'renth
Danni Kestral
Darth Talos
Darth Tylus
Daxton Bane
Eryn Xaltyr
Ged Gunnarson
Irina Tyvalla
PlasmaNova
Tal Lom
Xhinx Knojur
Zalen Zennoch Ziad

pAqiUZK.png

cdtmT66.png

Tyger Tyger

If you wish to have a character be known as an active member of the Sith Empire, please join the faction and leave a note in this thread.

Just updating this one, since it hasn't been done in a while. Yes, I *know* I've missed people, but I can't think who, so if you're not on my list, post below so we can add you, and I'll get Jon to delete your post afterwards.

EDIT: I've added links to everyone's profiles - at least, for those that have them. If you don't have a profile, please correct that ASAP! And anyone wanting to be added to the list, please furnish us with your profile link, so I don't have to go searching.

Many thanks :)
2FzDmO9.png
DENFPFL.png
Uglfi75.png
Financier​
Torn
cdtmT66.png

I'd have loved to add you straight away, Asemir, but alas, you'd never entirely declared allegiance to the Faction, so I thought it best to respect that neutrality. Anyway, updated the list with Depravious and Asemir :)

Darren Onyx

D
Dark Jedi can be apart of the Empire. So yes, you should be on the list marked as Apprentice. Tell Ashin to update it.

I update the list, Onyx, and yes, if you wish to be considered part of the Empire, all you have to do is say so, Zaiden. I'll include you on there now.

EDIT: You're already on the list, Zaiden. We're not using the top list anymore (I'll get someone to remove it at some point). You're definitely on the updated one, as 'Zaiden Jones'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom