Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Account Permissions

As we have recently removed the master rank titles, which had a set of permissions (such as the "Show Edit by" line and the little text box that let us fill in a reason for an edit, or a checkbox to not show the Edit By line at all), I'd like to suggest that these permissions be given to writer accounts, or, if possible, writer and character accounts. I'm not really sure how these permissions work(ed) in the first place, so if this isn't feasible that's okay with me.

[member="Tefka"]

I can't speak for others, but for all of my accounts, both writer and character, I have no option to omit the 'Edited by' line.

bf66bb944feb2ddda77e91543d14152d.png

[member="Kellyn Muir"]

I think he means you're not supposed to be able to hide the fact you edited.

[member="Tefka"]

I've always had a problem with voting on anyone other than Kära (my only Master ranked character) - though that might be a me-problem. I just thought it warranted being mentioned since someone brought up account permissions.

[member="Kellyn Muir"]

You're not supposed to be able to omit the Edited By line, which is intended.

[member="Asha Hex"]

Just tested, you have no problem voting on your writer account, which is intended.

[member="Tefka"]
I meant adding the reason for edit line. Prior to removing the previous iteration of master rank titles we were able to leave a reason for the change that would be added to the edit timestamp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom