Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acceptance and Other Things (OOC)

Lord Ghoul

L
Starting this up because it's always fun to read OOC comments and because Flint's idea of making an OOC public thread was... well, good. So, I'll be absent for four days starting in about five hours. Hopefully I won't miss too much because I really enjoy the interaction going on thus far.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Mikhail Shorn said:
Starting this up because it's always fun to read OOC comments and because Flint's idea of making an OOC public thread was... well, good. So, I'll be absent for four days starting in about five hours. Hopefully I won't miss too much because I really enjoy the interaction going on thus far.
How dare you read our threads sith scum!?!?! I'll kill you for this!!!!

Lol. Good idea mikhail. I'm kinda in limbo as Davin is LOA and I'll be LOA for most of tommorow and saturday. Really excited to see how the Sith plot develops though.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Davin Jusik"]

I know you're LOA right no so I'm gonna write us having a(very short) fight, me getting banged up but throwing some punches, and move us into the current action unfolding. If you have any issues with what I do just send me a PM and I'm fine with editing whatever.

Lord Ghoul

L
Awesome spence. Nice work so far everyone. I get back tomorrow night so I'll be posting then. I hope you Jedi have a well prepared interrogator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom