Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech AC-86 Combat Enhancing Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
533887730795666530NgEhsytMc.jpg

Image Source: Here.
Intent: To create a helmet that conceals the identity of its wearing and enhances their ability to see.
Development Thread: If necessary
Manufacturer: [member="Arthan Corvax"]
Model: Not Applicable
Affiliation: Only used by Arthan Corvax, and that will always be the case.
Modularity: No
Production: Production: Unique
Material:
Classification: Multi-Purpose
Weight: 4 kg
Quality: 5

Special Features:
  • Equipped with a microprocessor to assist in compensation (automatically adjusts for wind, distance, topography, drastically increases accuracy of ranged weapons, etc.)
  • Thermal Imaging
  • Infrared Imaging
  • Low Light Imaging
  • Night Vision
  • Dark Vision
  • Target Tracker
  • Long Range Target Assistance
  • Holo Recorder
  • Internal Overlay Display
  • Macrobinoculars
  • Motion Sensors
  • Environmental Scanners
  • Sonic Nullifying Ear Protectors
  • Encrypted Internal Commlink
  • Internal Broadband Antenna
  • Internal Oxygen Scrubber System (3 hours use)
Description: It all started when Arthan Corvax joined the First Order and within it, the Knights of Ren. Ever since then he has wanted a mask like how other Disciples and Knights had one, so he created a design for one and began the arduous process of constructing it from scratch. The first issue he stumbled upon was how he was going to make a durable but light helmet that wouldn't restrain his speed or vision during combat. So to make up for that, he acquired stygian-triprismatic polymer and armorweave that would make the helmet strong against blasters with some resistance to lightsabers. But all of the material would weigh him down somewhat and restrict his vision and hearing though he made up for that weakness by adding advanced modules that would enhance his vision.

All in all, the helmet was well balanced and allowed him to excel in combat with protection, comfort, and vision.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Hi, my name is Rusty and I'll be your friendly neighborhood Factory Judge.

This is an extremely well thought out submission. You clearly put a lot of thought into it. However, I do see one issue.

Arthan Corvax said:
Quality: 3
Based on everything I've read, this is not a Quality 3 helmet. Probably closer to Quality 5 or 6. Please adjust accordingly.

[member="Arthan Corvax"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom