Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Abandoned HK-51 Assembly Plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Abandoned HK-51 Research and Development Plant

Classification: Former Droid Research and Development Plant

Affiliation: HK-51

Description: This HK-51 R&D facility was created by Czerka, and placed in the shadowlands on Kashyyk. This placement meant that live fire testing was easy due to the abundance of animal life. It was abandoned after five years, when the flora began growing inside the factory. It's walls are constructed of durasteel, as is most of facility. The actual research and development sectors of the plant are disabled, however many HK-51 units still remain, although none are active. 2 years after it's abandonment, HK-51 came across it, after retrieving information on it's whereabouts. It took the plant for itself, killing the animals that had made it their home, and burning the flora that had driven its original owners away. HK-51 now uses the plant as a base of operations, using the inactive HK-51 units for spare parts, and the research equipment to keep itself ahead of any competition.

History: During Czerka's prime, they created many facilities for development of new products. One such facility was this HK-51 research and development plant. Hidden deep in the shadowlands on Kashyyk, it served as one of the primary research and development facility for HK unit production. Czerka used the native population of creatures and flora to test the units assassination and combat protocols. They stated to any who'd have suspicion that the facility was researching the flora. However, after five years of use, the facility and its staff became prey for the creatures and flora of the shadowlands. Czerka packed up and shut down the facility, leaving many of the unfinished HK-51 units there.

Intent: Would like a place for my HK-51 character to call home.

Hi, [member="FalloutGuru"]

FalloutGuru said:
This placement meant that live fire testing was yes due to the abundance of animal life.
This sentence doesn't make sense, Can you check it over

FalloutGuru said:
One such facility was this HK-51 factory. Hidden deep in the shadowlands on Kashyyk, it served as one of the primary factories for HK unit production.
I have issue with this, Flagship factories are not hidden unless they are military as they need access for raw material etc. if you switch this to a research and development facility I will be happier and little would need to be changed if this switch was made.

Could you also read over your work again for Grammatical errors. If you struggle with this I can do it but wanted to give you chance to fix it yourself

Kind regards

Callum

Lucien Cordel said:
Hi, [member="FalloutGuru"]

This sentence doesn't make sense, Can you check it over

I have issue with this, Flagship factories are not hidden unless they are military as they need access for raw material etc. if you switch this to a research and development facility I will be happier and little would need to be changed if this switch was made.

Could you also read over your work again for Grammatical errors. If you struggle with this I can do it but wanted to give you chance to fix it yourself

Kind regards

Callum
Changes made, if you see any grammatical errors, please point them out to me.

Lucien Cordel said:
should be 'began'

You missed this in your edit , It's an R&D plant now

Once that's done I think we will be about finished :)

regards
callum

[member="FalloutGuru"]
I think I've sorted out the problems, hopefully that is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom