Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A whooswhat.

Suhr

S
So basically I've not been posting as much as I could be on any of my accounts. This isn't due to a LOA, or because I dont like you guys, or even because I've lost my mojo. On the contrary, it's because I've been getting my art on.

I just thought I'd share what I've been doing while you guys wait for me to reply. I'll probably update this as and when I finish new things.

Enjoy!

d52771861c62abacc9919dcc20b1c059-d75o7zo.jpg

Suhr

S
@[member="Tefka"]
Cheers dude!

Basically, I use a program called "Autodesk Sketchbook Pro" on my phone. Using that, and the multi screen thing for said phone (YEAH, POINTLESS TECHNOLOGY!), I basically examine an already existing photo, try to build up a half decent palette for the stuff I want to do, and then off I go. Took about eleven to twelve hours to do in it's entirety. If I'd have spent a bit longer on it I'd have probably sorted out some of the more glaring errors here and there, but I wanted to try and get everything done in one day, as opposed to stretching it out over a week or two.

Suhr said:
Took about eleven to twelve hours to do in it's entirety.
The amount of work that goes into these projects never gets truly appreciated. I tip my fedora to you.

I could tell it was based off of a photo, but upon closer inspection, I could definitely tell it wasn't a filter. Major props, it looks great. If you enjoy it, keep doing what you do. The world needs more people breathing life into art.

Suhr

S
Cheers guys. :) Means a lot. The long term goal is making more of this sorta stuff, turning it into prunts and selling said prints.

Currently working on another piece, but it wont be done for a few months due to how I'm doing it. In the mean time... anyone have any requests? :)

Tahira Solo

I've got my ticket for the long way round
@[member="Boolon Murr"]

You don't know me! And you're not the one who married a guy who joined the enemy without discussing it with his wife.

Suhr

S
Probably. Detail what you want specifically, and I'll get around to doing it at somepoint. :)

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Suhr

S
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Sketch18234045.jpg

Basic edit to make the image you requested green. Enjoy.
Oh, its also hosted on postimage.org, mostly because imgur was being a git. Feel free to save that edit and reupload at your leisure - just be sure to give credit if used away from this site. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom